Vichy Vichy Liftactiv Serum and Moisturizer Anti-Aging Power Duo Skin Care Gift Set

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Beauty gift set in a collectible tin, an $87 value. Vichy’s breakthrough anti aging formulas feature Rhamnose, a naturally-derived plant sugar, clinically-proven to act on skin rejuvenation and fight the signs of aging over time. Step 1: Treat with Liftactiv Serum 10. This anti aging facial serum transforms skin with a single drop. Wrinkles appear plumped and pores are visibly minimized. Skin feels lifted, texture is smoothed, and complexion appears more radiant. Delivers exceptional anti-aging results without irritation to even the most sensitive skin. Step 2: Hydrate skin with LiftActiv Supreme Moisturizer. A new generation of facial day cream specifically designed to counteract Daily Aging, for more radiant, youthful-looking skin all day. Over time, visibly smooth deep wrinkles and feel firmer skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
This is a great serum. It goes on smooth and really soaks into your skin. It has a pleasant smell and feel to it. It's creamy and cool on your face. I have problems with dry skin so this really helped me. I love this brand so far and would recommend any of their products!!!
Ruthie N.
I love these products I've been using lift active for more than a year it leaves you your skin smooth and you can feel the lift action in your skin and it diminished my small lines I bought them at lookfantastic and the price was less than another store, I truly recommended.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Git it as a gift from my grandma a while back and hadn't gotten around to open it; anti-aging was never up to high on teenaged me's list of skin care priorities. But this- intensive, light weight, and effective. It's nourishing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Lisa Z.
New York
I have been using this product for about 6months now.So far I really like it.I have tried so many different products for Anti-Aging and this one by far is the best.Its not very exspensive and I really do recommend it to all women.I will continue to buy this product.
Manjeet K.
I like Vichy & it gives results, the only thing is it gets pricey if you have a lot of Vichy in your skincare routine. I have used other Vichy products & I usually keep one Vichy product in my regime. This one works for me, my skin looked plumper & smoother after 2-3weeks of use
Cristín J.
West Deptford
Increíble. I have had faith in this laboratory for years, and I thought about giving this product a try. It was worth it, I will keep using it. My skin feels moisturized, but fresh at the same time. It is very light
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
Great serum leaves skin silky and smooth. Used with moisture it works great together. I love using it as I feel over time will help skin by not getting wrinkles.
Shannon B.
Feels lightweight and not heavy at all. Didnt cause me to get acne (i have sensitive acne prone skin) def met my expectations
Rim T.
38100
I've buy it for my mom's birthday because she was complaining about how her skin was bad .
And where I buy it i'be asked a women who was also going to buy it and she told me that it's been very long time that she use it and it's her favorite.
My mom also loves it so she's going to buy it again because her's is almost finished.!
Diana G.
La textura de ambos productos es fenomenal, se adapta de manera instantánea a la piel dejando una sensación fascinante, el olor es bastante agradable y el empaque es atractivo, lo adquirí en línea, lo compraría de nuevo.