Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Ideal Soleil Sun Block Stick SPF 50+ 9g uploaded by Sanja L.Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Ideal Soleil Sun Block Stick SPF 50+ 9g uploaded by Lesley D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Sunblock Stick SPF50+; - formulated with the patented Vichy UV filter Mexoryl XL, it offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA + UVB rays, while also helping to prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water keeps skin soothed, calm and hydrated. - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic - Preservative-free - Targeted protection, easy application - Anti-drying formula. see more...

Dayana C.
Toronto
It really protects your skin and I love the smell. I use it when I got to the beach in Venezuela or Greece. The sun over these places is really strong. I apply it on my face since the part that I more care about, for my makeup.
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
I didn’t like it at all! My lips were white and peeling because they were so dry! It’s not expensive but not working well. I prefer the Roc
Singer E.
khouribga
Best of the best .. I use the invisible one .. It protect my skin perfectly .. In love with it .. Try it girls
Audrey S.
Montréal
Very nice texture on the skin and sleek packaging. Works great and stays on for a very long time. Doesn't have an overwhelming sunscreen smell that most sunscreens have.
Hellen Diandra d.
Salt Lake City
It was my dermatologist's indication and I liked the result quite a lot, it leaves the skin well moisturized and soft, besides protecting for a long time, it smells very soft and pleasant.
Cecilia F.
México
Esta bien si necesitas una reaplicación rápida, sirve para traerlo en el bolso, pero protege mucho mejor su versión en crema,
Annelore D.
Thishas helped a lot with protecten my scares en my lips. I use it on both and I haven't had a problem with one of them since I use this.
Renata A.
Salta, Argentina
I’ve been wearing these product many times and my skin looks soo good in summer and I really enjoy my holidays wearing this product
Antonia R.
Bulle
Love the stick sun block format, easy to apply and ideal for outdoor sports like hiking, feel a long lasting protection.
Sonia M.
I have used this product in the summer and then stopped because it caused my skin to be extra oily and I already have oily skin. It goes on nice and smooth but afterwards leaves a greasy feeling