Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Ideal Soleil Sun Block Stick SPF 50+ 9g uploaded by Sanja L.Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Ideal Soleil Sun Block Stick SPF 50+ 9g uploaded by Lesley D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Sunblock Stick SPF50+; - formulated with the patented Vichy UV filter Mexoryl XL, it offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA + UVB rays, while also helping to prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water keeps skin soothed, calm and hydrated. - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic - Preservative-free - Targeted protection, easy application - Anti-drying formula. see more...

Singer E.
khouribga
Best of the best .. I use the invisible one .. It protect my skin perfectly .. In love with it .. Try it girls
Hellen Diandra d.
Salt Lake City
It was my dermatologist's indication and I liked the result quite a lot, it leaves the skin well moisturized and soft, besides protecting for a long time, it smells very soft and pleasant.
Antonia R.
Bulle
Love the stick sun block format, easy to apply and ideal for outdoor sports like hiking, feel a long lasting protection.
Charlie 🙃.
Dubai
When it comes to protect my face from the sun, I only use spf 50! And this one from Vichy is nice. It's a sun block, but it's not a thick cream. Very easy to spread and they have one with a bb cream too! Perfect for beach clubs!
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
Amazing products. My skin hates sun. I use this every day around my eyes. Didn't try on whole face... basicly just because stick product all over face doesn't seem practical to me.
Caroline N.
I use this product every single day, after washing my face in the morning, or even any time of the day. I simply do not leave the house without it. The texture is so easy to blend it penetrates the skin so beautifully giving a sun-kissed glow. Being a sunblock I don't even worry about my skin during day time, and I even use it at night and have used it in winter. It does give medium coverage with a matte kind of finish. It is has a light fragrance and is the best ever foundation/sunblock combination out there which gives your face that natural shine, without being oily or creasing or etc,.
I just love and recommend it.
Dania V.
Raleigh, NC
Esté producto es súper bueno para proteger mi cara de los rayos solar! Es muy efectivo contar los rayos solares!
Euyenia M.
I have used  a lot of products but this is the best one so far on its category. I truly love it !! Well done vichy 💘
Danielle L.
Vichy sunscreen has been indicated by my dermatologist because I got skin oily skin and it's a non-comedogenic sun block. The smell is delicious, it doesn't have that nauseating smell of sunscreen. The texture is also good. It is not watery, has a firmer texture. I think it's because of the texture that it yields the most.
Jasmine B.
This sun block is absolutely amazing, it is everything you would want in a sun block, it's not to sticky and you get just the right amount on, I highly recomend this product it defently protects you from the sun.