BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Sunblock Stick SPF50+; - formulated with the patented Vichy UV filter Mexoryl XL, it offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA + UVB rays, while also helping to prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water keeps skin soothed, calm and hydrated. - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic - Preservative-free - Targeted protection, easy application - Anti-drying formula. see more...

Xinia H.
Easy to carry on, love the non greasy feeling. This is my second time purchasing this product. It was recommended by a friend. Little pricey.
Cindy M.
Gentry, AR
I love this. It worked amazingly well for myself and my family. Great for a day in the sun! Would encourage everybody to buy this product.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
I used during my last vacation and it was just great. Thanks to it my skin survive the 105° degrees. Besides that, it has a great smell.
Dubraska L.
It's my favorite for vacations, it comes in a perfect size to just throw in your purse! It's a little bit pricey but totally worth it.
Kimberly K.
Great quality, smooth and clean, fits nicely in my purse for on the go for the entire family. Met our expectations!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
It is a great brand no doubt and the product works just fine. I personally believe it to be slightly overpriced.
Dania V.
Raleigh, NC
Esté producto es súper bueno para proteger mi cara de los rayos solar! Es muy efectivo contar los rayos solares!
Marijana H.
Bronx, NY
Super cool sunblock, prevents burns on your skin. Been using in on my vacation frequently! All suggestions!!
Shymaa M.
Cairo, Ain shams
nice sunblock , worked for me  but get a little oily after while, but very effective as a sun block
its size is also acceptable , high price as its needed very offen. gentle on skin get absorbed easily , recommend to dry to oily skin not to very oily.
savanna s.
montreal,Quebec
Great protection , i like to keep it in my bag to do touch-up on my skin when needed ( either face or body) and i like that i can use this around my eyes without it makin them burn / run like other sunscreens! It feels moisturizing on the skin ( shea butter maybe? Im not sure ) . I continue to buy it regularly.