Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Ideal Soleil Sun Block Stick SPF 50+ 9g uploaded by Lesley D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Sunblock Stick SPF50+; - formulated with the patented Vichy UV filter Mexoryl XL, it offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA + UVB rays, while also helping to prevent the appearance of brown spots and premature skin ageing. Soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water keeps skin soothed, calm and hydrated. - Hypoallergenic - Non-comedogenic - Preservative-free - Targeted protection, easy application - Anti-drying formula. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Dubraska L.
Dubraska L.
It's my favorite for vacations, it comes in a perfect size to just throw in your purse! It's a little bit pricey but totally worth it.
Xinia H.
Xinia H.
Easy to carry on, love the non greasy feeling. This is my second time purchasing this product. It was recommended by a friend. Little pricey.
Renata B.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
I used during my last vacation and it was just great. Thanks to it my skin survive the 105° degrees. Besides that, it has a great smell.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Gentry, AR
I love this. It worked amazingly well for myself and my family. Great for a day in the sun! Would encourage everybody to buy this product.
Dania V.
Dania V.
Raleigh, NC
Esté producto es súper bueno para proteger mi cara de los rayos solar! Es muy efectivo contar los rayos solares!
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
It is a great brand no doubt and the product works just fine. I personally believe it to be slightly overpriced.
Marijana H.
Marijana H.
Bronx, NY
Super cool sunblock, prevents burns on your skin. Been using in on my vacation frequently! All suggestions!!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Great quality, smooth and clean, fits nicely in my purse for on the go for the entire family. Met our expectations!
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
I love the feeling of a clean, no oil and protected skin all day. One of my best choices to Have a healthy.and Younger skin.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
I use this product every single day, after washing my face in the morning, or even any time of the day. I simply do not leave the house without it. The texture is so easy to blend it penetrates the skin so beautifully giving a sun-kissed glow. Being a sunblock I don't even worry about my skin during day time, and I even use it at night and have used it in winter. It does give medium coverage with a matte kind of finish. It is has a light fragrance and is the best ever foundation/sunblock combination out there which gives your face that natural shine, without being oily or creasing or etc,.
I just love and recommend it.