Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Soleil Gentle Spray for Children SPF50+

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Protect the skin of your little ones with the Vichy Capital Soleil Gentle Spray For Children SPF50+; , a formula optimised for more sensitive skin. The multi-position spray applicator allows you to quickly, liberally and effectively protect your childs skin. The ultra-fine spray ensures quick absorption without greasiness, making for a comfortable sunscreen. Created with photostable, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection based on Vichys innovative Mexoryl® complex, delicate skin is well protected. The durable formula is three times more resistant to water than the European standard, ensuring that children are protected for longer. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Madison Y.
I use this product whenever I want to go outside and get a nice glow but being that I'm afraid of getting wrinkles and having sun damage I think this is the perfect product for me. I use almost everyday under my makeup. I highly recommend
Marcela C.
Dallas
Lo use un par de veces y cumplió los requisitos que necesitaba para esa ocasión, lo volvería a usar, por ahora no lo necesito pero el próximo verano lo comprare, muy recomendado, y también fácil de encontrar
Alé J.
Norman, OK
a great overall SPF with great coverage 👌🏽 Good scent and very gentle! Well worth the buy no doubt! I would also recommend it for people with dry skin!
Kamila P.
Landenberg, PA
Capital soleil ia the best sunscreen ever! Nice product that don't let your skin oiled and let it soft.
Anna M.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
I got this in SPF 30 and I really like it. It doesn't smell awful like most sunscreens, that's particularly why I bought this. It does leave my skin a little paler but it's usually because I applied too much. I don't use this on my face, I think it would be too greasy, it does say it has a matte finish but I wouldn't trust it, since I have oily prone skin.
Overall I love this product, I use it on my feet to prevent open-toe shoe straps tanned on my feet, and all over my exposed body to protect myself from the sun. I'd definitely buy this again.
Paty C.
Vichy Ideal Soleil Invisible Mist SPF 50 is an invisible mist that provides a quick application possible with immediate UV protection. It’s suitable for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin as it does not irritate the skin or cause breakouts. Its continuous spray format is incredibly easy to use, just spray and go. It leaves the skin dry to the touch within seconds, so you’re able to get dressed and on with your day.
Makeup.Reviews
The Vichy Capital Soleil Face & Body Milk ensures high protection from the suns harsh rays.

With its comfortable, non-sticky formulation and its sheer texture, it is a pleasure to apply. Powerful antioxidants of Vitamin E and White Grape Polyphenols battle free radicals, helping your skin to stay beautiful for longer. It's suitable for sensitive skin!
use it in cuba worth the price 👌🏼
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
It is very gentle on my kids skin, it is not excessively greasy, my sons have delicate skin and this product does not affect them. I bought this on a pharmacy, it met my expectations as Vichy products are often great quality. Although it is not the best Children's SPF spray I have tried.
Wessam M.
The Vichy brand is used to offer you the best products that work to protect your skin from sunlight
This condom is based on the principle of a wide filtration system because it contains myroxyl®, which protects the skin from ultraviolet light medium and long
Vestuario y.
I recommend 100% this solar blocker of vichy, my skin is much clearer without spots and protected from sun damage, I do not dry my face as before, it does not leave a greasy texture and it is not too heavy. Very good product, have to try it.