BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Julia F.
Sao Paulo
It’s a great product to use as a base for a daily look. It doesn’t leave your face greesy and oily so that’s a plus.
Sometimes i use it before makeup as a primer, but i would like to feel a more dry look for a daily use
Assia B.
Algeria
For a person with dry sensitive and fair skin, this sunscreen helped me a lot.
I use it daily and would recommend it for people with really sensitive skin that tends to burn under the sun.
Fati Z.
It’s the better sun protection for me i have mixte skin and hydrate very good and protect thanks vichy 😇Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml😇
Lorenza C.
I love it! It’s really light and fresh, so strage for a solar cream! I never burned myself this summer and the smell is so good!! The price is a little bit higher than other brands but the quality is also higher!
Dali D.
Chicoutimi, QC
Ma peau demeure protégée du soleil pendant au moins 3h sans problème, le seul hic c’est qu’elle n’est pas hydrofuge et ma peau devient blanche au simple contact avec l’eau.
Latifa B.
Oh lalalalaaa 💓💓 j'avais testé déjà celle de chez avene mais celle elle est magnifique et légère comme crème moi j'ai la teinté et vraiment elle donne bonne mine 😍
Fatima l.
Rabat
Vichy's sunscreen is the best sunscreen I have used! I have combined skin; so my T zond always looks as if I puted a highlight on it 😂. In the summer, we all need to protect our skin, and at the same time not look all white or oily🙊 so what this vichy's product does is exactly that! Makes your dream come true🙊. It protected my skin the whole summer without leaving me look as if I took a shower in a bucket of oil. And yeaaah; the smell is just amazing! Sometimes I go out without any perfum and all I smell is the sunsreen's odor which is adorable ❤. When I bought my product, I had a gift that is thermal water, and OMG how did it change my life!!! I always come back home with a face that is burnning me, don't know why... and once I got the thermal water I couldn't stop using it. It leave you fresh and gives you this feeling that I cannot describe ❤
Swati M.
North York , ON
Such a great product. I received this along with other 2 types of sunscreen for free and feel in instant love. It protected me for a long time without reapplying.
Siriann R.
Alzingen
Want to protect your skin as much as possible whenever you’re outside? This is the perfect sun lotion for you who are willing to go the extra length for skin protection and care.
sm f.
I use it everyday before makeup. It gives a really good protection and smooth look.it has a spf of 50.The product is not so expensive.When compared to the result the product gives the product is worth it
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?