BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Sarah K.
Relizane
Nikki S.
Toronto, ON
HOLY GRAIL SUNSCREEN MY GOD. Under make up or even a no make up day. It’s not oily and fair Irish skin didn’t even burn. It deserves a goddamn award for this. I expected it to be this good for the price but skincare is worth it.
Julia F.
Sao Paulo
It’s a great product to use as a base for a daily look. It doesn’t leave your face greesy and oily so that’s a plus.
Sometimes i use it before makeup as a primer, but i would like to feel a more dry look for a daily use
Fati Z.
It’s the better sun protection for me i have mixte skin and hydrate very good and protect thanks vichy 😇Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml😇
Dali D.
Chicoutimi, QC
Ma peau demeure protégée du soleil pendant au moins 3h sans problème, le seul hic c’est qu’elle n’est pas hydrofuge et ma peau devient blanche au simple contact avec l’eau.
Joyce W.
Vancouver
A little goes a long way, doesn't feel oily as others or after doesn't have strong scent . I use the baby or toddler sunscreen as well for my kids. I only use derm products for myself and family.
titi m.
Béchar
My favorite sun block,  so happy with effect it leaves on the skin. Thank you Vichy for creating such a wonderful product that we've tester and still we are so excited to test again. Am in love , is very gentle  and room for improvement so much  i love it
Latifa B.
Oh lalalalaaa 💓💓 j'avais testé déjà celle de chez avene mais celle elle est magnifique et légère comme crème moi j'ai la teinté et vraiment elle donne bonne mine 😍
Fatima l.
Rabat
Vichy's sunscreen is the best sunscreen I have used! I have combined skin; so my T zond always looks as if I puted a highlight on it 😂. In the summer, we all need to protect our skin, and at the same time not look all white or oily🙊 so what this vichy's product does is exactly that! Makes your dream come true🙊. It protected my skin the whole summer without leaving me look as if I took a shower in a bucket of oil. And yeaaah; the smell is just amazing! Sometimes I go out without any perfum and all I smell is the sunsreen's odor which is adorable ❤. When I bought my product, I had a gift that is thermal water, and OMG how did it change my life!!! I always come back home with a face that is burnning me, don't know why... and once I got the thermal water I couldn't stop using it. It leave you fresh and gives you this feeling that I cannot describe ❤
Marina G.
Danbury, CT
It’s a very good product despite the price a little high compared to other sunscreens. It absorbs well on the skin and does not leave oily. It lasts all day long.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??