BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Andrea N.
atlanta, ga
I balked at paying this much for sunscreen at first but after getting some sun spots I wisened up. It’s worth every penny and not only does it protect, but helps hide prior skin damage and blemishes. I use it instead of foundation on most days.
Beautiful facial sunscreen. Lightweight and nourishing. Doesn't feel greasy. Make up sits well over it. High protection and nicely scented. Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Juliana G.
Nürnberg
Protected
Not greasy
Lightweight
Not white
hydrating.
Like it. Recommend.

I have bought this sunscreen several times, that is a great success with my husband as well. He also uses it daily during the summer.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this everyday and I love it! It is matte and it gives enough coverage for a regular day, I seggest using Vichy Dermafinish Loose White Translucent Setting Powder on top to keep it matte. Great SPF plus the coverage.
Regan D.
I loved this sunscreen! I received it free to review and found it is everything I was missing in mY. life. Seriously I know my skin is protected and the non greasy feel is a plus. It has a light scent and is great for my sensitive skin
Hina H.
This sun block does not irritate my skin to break out when I use it regularly. It provides fairly good coverage. I usually forget to reapply after the few hours as recommended but it still seems to do a good job.
Andy I.
Sherbrooke
Smooth, creamy and light-wearing. I’ve been loving this since the first time I’ve used it. Packaging is bomb, came off in a box and then a tube. It does protect my skin from all the other conditions from sun, it is simply great! :)
Liz B.
I have very fair freckled skin. This sunscreen worked very well in protecting my skin. I did not have a burn whatsoever after being out for 5+hrs swming boating and other outdoor things. I recommend it for fair skin
Nikki S.
Toronto, IN
HOLY GRAIL SUNSCREEN MY GOD. Under make up or even a no make up day. It’s not oily and fair Irish skin didn’t even burn. It deserves a goddamn award for this. I expected it to be this good for the price but skincare is worth it.
Ayesha S.
mississauga
Purchased at: CVS
This sunscreen is great. I have been using it for years and it works wonderfully and protects my skin very well however it can make your face slightly greasy so try not to get the thick on get the one that is a little watery.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?