BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...4 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Patrícia C.
Barcelona
In love! No words about this suncream!
I went to thailand with this suncream and I did not get burned! I have a very sensitive skin and for the price that it is not high I would buy it again, specially the travel size!
Éira H.
Newmarket , ON
In terms of sunscreen I tend to gravitate to this product. I enjoy that they have a specific face sunscreen because I feel like it better targets your skin care needs. Does not break me out and has a nice smell. I do fell it is highly priced.
Lise M.
I like this product because have a so good protection for my face i aplied before my makeup and do not feel nothing wrong everything aplys so good the touch is so dry but not too much perfect for oily skins
Menna K.
One of the best sunscreens I have ever used! Amazing for oily to combination skin. Never broke me out or made me look greasy! Amazing under foundation and never heavy. I would totally recommend it!
Danica H.
Cranbrook BC
Didn’t make my face greasy at all! It has a decent smell and is actually mattifying. It was gentle in my skin which is super appreciated. It’s on the pricier side but definitely worth it. I’d buy it again!
Marta A.
Lisboa
Love this product! And the beachy smell is awesome! Use it all year round :) I am very pale with sensitive skin, oily in the T zone and dry in the cheeks and this face sunscreen is perfect for my skin combo. It was my dermatologist that recommend me to use a sunscreen with matifying components and I’m really happy with this one.
Sarah b.
Ideal for normal to dry skin, I love this product of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my facebook & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards sarah
Siriann R.
Alzingen
Want to protect your skin as much as possible whenever you’re outside? This is the perfect sun lotion for you who are willing to go the extra length for skin protection and care.
Nada E.
Mohammedia
Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50mlgreat sunscreen , good protection .TraduireI love to wear it on my "foundation-free days", it's like i am not wearing any sunscreen . it works really well for normal to oily skin..
rim b.
Creme solaire d'exellente texture peux etre utilisè sans probleme comme creme de jour, tres bonne protection utilisèe recement lors d'un treck au sahara, pas de coup de soleil , parfum discret, unz chose est sur ca sera un produit que je le recheterai
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?