BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
A must have product

Care for your skin in the sun with the Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch 50+, a specially formulated fluid that offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types.

Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Vichy Thermal Spa Water soothes and cools the skin upon application.

Smooth the ultra lightweight fluid all over the face before sun exposure. Reapply frequently to maintain a high level of protection, especially after swimming or perspiring.

Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed.
Christine N.
Mississauga , ON
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! Upon application it is a bit thick but once you spread it around it gets absorbed easily and a little bit of the product goes a long way!! It has no strong odour just the light hint of regular sunscreen. It actually feels light and goes well under makeup. It also gets absorbed well even when applied after moisturizer. Throughout my time in the sun my face didn't burn and I felt well protected from the sun. The best part is that my face didn't break out after using it and it is something I will be adding to my facial routine especially in the summer. I think that the packaging is cute, the size of the bottle is super convenient especially because it can fit in your purse and pocket and go unnoticed. I believe that the price for the product is also reasonable especially for the quality you are getting.
Amane L.
This is great to wear on my foundation-free days, it gives the appearance that you are not wearing any sunscreen. I find that all moisturisers tend to make my skin look greasy throughout the day and can make imperfections seem obvious. This really does mattify my complexion whilst giving me the confidence to not wear foundation. The velvety feel once it sets (which it does very quickly) leaves a soft, powdery result thus making my skin appear more soft focus and even toned. It also maintains matt throughout the day so far. Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Hajar K.
Salé
This sunscreen is very good, my aunt actually uses it, she has a oily skin,but when she wears it, it looks like she didn't, it moisture her face also it's so good for sun protection, so I highly recommend this one for everyone but specifically for those who has oily skin.
ماشاء ل.
Abu Dhabi
I absolute love this cream and have been using it for a couple of years now in the summer to protect my hyper pigmentation. It is not greasy at all and sinks well in to my normal to dry skin. Gives a healthy glow. Evens out skintone and covers small imperfections. With a little powder on the top and concealer you are good to go.
Isa U.
Este produto é maravilhoso, é um protetor muito bom que serve como base e deixa o rosto sequinho sem a aparência de oleoso e dura bastante tempo seu efeito. Ele é bom de se passar antes da maquiagem porque como ele não deixa oleoso da um ótimo efeito como se fosse um primer!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I purchase this sunscreen recently in Paris, and I must confess I barely knew the brand name. I haven't used anything from them, and this sunscreen is a diamond between all the spf I've ever tried. Is lightweight, well absorbed, dry touch and doesn't leave white cast.
Meg V.
This is literally the only sunscreen that doesn’t make my face burn and react badly. It’s very dry feeling, and works very well. I use this on my children’s faces as well. My daughter is also super sensitive and doesn’t react to this cream either!
Dania E.
amman
 this sunprotection product is really amazing and it price is handful for everyone and it gives the skin a really natural coverage  and whatelse is that it helped me to always keep my skin protected when I'm always  outsude during summer Vichy Laboratoires Capital Soleil SPF 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
Patrícia C.
Barcelona
In love! No words about this suncream!
I went to thailand with this suncream and I did not get burned! I have a very sensitive skin and for the price that it is not high I would buy it again, specially the travel size!
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?