BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Emma R.
Amherst, MA
I love what this product does for my skin. It met all my expectations and I will definitely buy again
Rose M.
Delanco, NJ
I love this Vichy protector because it leaves the skin dry and super protected, I use every day!
Mariana N.
connecticut
Muitooo muitooo muito bom, deixa a pele ótima. Eu uso todos os dias e super recomendo para vocês
Fernanda d.
Huntington
The best product of the life! I really love it! I used to buy in Brazil and now in the USA!
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
I really like this sunscreen it's great super comfortable to wear on the face!
Great!
Viola C.
Ok so here we are... testing out sunscreen on my face. I'm in the sun a lot and I know this is horrible but I can't stand sunscreen. The smell, the feel, the bad skin afterwards. I wear a giant floppy hat with giant sunglasses. So I received Vichy sunscreen for free from Glamsense for my honest opinion. This went on my face under my makeup for yesterday's sunny afternoon hike in dry heat. I use a super light weight Sublime Skin BB cream by Yves Rocher every day just for very sheer coverage and I don't use foundation or concealer very often. Just to give you an idea of what I wore on top of this sunscreen. This sunscreen a thicker cream not runny at all. Easy to rub in and not greasy. It didn't smell like sunscreen-I LOVE that. Honestly the scent is a HUGE buying factor for me and that it didn't break me out. I was super happy today when I woke up and no break outs on my face. My face isn't really sensitive, and very few things make my skin bad and sunscreen is usually one of those few things. I am super impressed by this, super happy about the formula. Oh and my face didn't burn hahahha. I guess that should be in my top 3 great things about this sunscreen- It Works. I do recommend this and I believe I have found a sunscreen I will wear and I like it. Matte Finnish and fragrance free.
Souhaila 👑.
I love summer but I have always suffered from black spots caused by the sun and I didn't know that the reason is not using the protective cream, and I've tried many ones most of them with a high SPF are thick and sticky and some even leave a white film on my skin and by coincidence i discovered this magical sunscreen Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50.
Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn’t lose efficiency during sun exposure, Tested on sensitive skin( i have a sensitive skin ) Non-sticky, Ultra-light lotion, No white film, Water resistant
Plus i have a mix skin means i need to hydrate my skin same time not look oily and i find all what i wanted in one cream The result from my wearing the sunscreen is that Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Sunscreen scores very high. The light formula claim is absolutely true. In fact, the texture of this sunscreen lotion is almost like a serum vs a lotion.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
A must have product

Care for your skin in the sun with the Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch 50+, a specially formulated fluid that offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types.

Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Vichy Thermal Spa Water soothes and cools the skin upon application.

Smooth the ultra lightweight fluid all over the face before sun exposure. Reapply frequently to maintain a high level of protection, especially after swimming or perspiring.

Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed.
Christine N.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! Upon application it is a bit thick but once you spread it around it gets absorbed easily and a little bit of the product goes a long way!! It has no strong odour just the light hint of regular sunscreen. It actually feels light and goes well under makeup. It also gets absorbed well even when applied after moisturizer. Throughout my time in the sun my face didn't burn and I felt well protected from the sun. The best part is that my face didn't break out after using it and it is something I will be adding to my facial routine especially in the summer. I think that the packaging is cute, the size of the bottle is super convenient especially because it can fit in your purse and pocket and go unnoticed. I believe that the price for the product is also reasonable especially for the quality you are getting.
kadri r.
Sidi bouzid
This is great to wear on my foundation-free days, it gives the appearance that you are not wearing any sunscreen. I find that all moisturisers tend to make my skin look greasy throughout the day and can make imperfections seem obvious. This really does mattify my complexion whilst giving me the confidence to not wear foundation. The velvety feel once it sets (which it does very quickly) leaves a soft, powdery result thus making my skin appear more soft focus and even toned. It also maintains matt throughout the day so far. It Works well if you have normal, combination to oily skin. The product when used seems like a runny liquid but do not be fooled, it absorbs quickly into the skin. If you use this product over your usual moisturiser - it will lose its matt effect and will start to feel greasy. Best to use after you've just cleansed/toned your skin.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??