BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Linda R.
Marina del Rey
This is a great tinted sunscreen that doesn’t make me break out. It seems to come off easily if you sweat.
Tori S.
sherwood, AR
This product is every thing I could wish for!!! Love it so much! I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Emma R.
Amherst, MA
I love what this product does for my skin. It met all my expectations and I will definitely buy again
Rose M.
Delanco , NJ
I love this Vichy protector because it leaves the skin dry and super protected, I use every day!
Mariana N.
connecticut
Muitooo muitooo muito bom, deixa a pele ótima. Eu uso todos os dias e super recomendo para vocês
Fernanda d.
Huntington
The best product of the life! I really love it! I used to buy in Brazil and now in the USA!
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
I really like this sunscreen it's great super comfortable to wear on the face!
Great!
Viola C.
Ok so here we are... testing out sunscreen on my face. I'm in the sun a lot and I know this is horrible but I can't stand sunscreen. The smell, the feel, the bad skin afterwards. I wear a giant floppy hat with giant sunglasses. So I received Vichy sunscreen for free from Glamsense for my honest opinion. This went on my face under my makeup for yesterday's sunny afternoon hike in dry heat. I use a super light weight Sublime Skin BB cream by Yves Rocher every day just for very sheer coverage and I don't use foundation or concealer very often. Just to give you an idea of what I wore on top of this sunscreen. This sunscreen a thicker cream not runny at all. Easy to rub in and not greasy. It didn't smell like sunscreen-I LOVE that. Honestly the scent is a HUGE buying factor for me and that it didn't break me out. I was super happy today when I woke up and no break outs on my face. My face isn't really sensitive, and very few things make my skin bad and sunscreen is usually one of those few things. I am super impressed by this, super happy about the formula. Oh and my face didn't burn hahahha. I guess that should be in my top 3 great things about this sunscreen- It Works. I do recommend this and I believe I have found a sunscreen I will wear and I like it. Matte Finnish and fragrance free.
Souhaila 👑.
I love summer but I have always suffered from black spots caused by the sun and I didn't know that the reason is not using the protective cream, and I've tried many ones most of them with a high SPF are thick and sticky and some even leave a white film on my skin and by coincidence i discovered this magical sunscreen Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50.
Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn’t lose efficiency during sun exposure, Tested on sensitive skin( i have a sensitive skin ) Non-sticky, Ultra-light lotion, No white film, Water resistant
Plus i have a mix skin means i need to hydrate my skin same time not look oily and i find all what i wanted in one cream The result from my wearing the sunscreen is that Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50 Sunscreen scores very high. The light formula claim is absolutely true. In fact, the texture of this sunscreen lotion is almost like a serum vs a lotion.
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
Now that it's summer time, it's even more important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. I was lucky enough to be sent this Sunblock by Vichy. I've never tried a matte sunblock before, and to be honest I didn't have too much faith in this. I am very oily during hot weather and didn't think this would help me keep matte for long. But i'm so happy to be wrong. After applying this sunblock, I immediately noticed my skin looking matte but not dry, and definitely not oily. It didn't leave a white cast on my face either like most sunblocks out there. My face was matte from the moment I put it on in the morning, till I removed it in the evening. More than 10 HOURS! I am so amazed and definitely recommend this.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?