BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
I use the Vichy sunscreen everyday in the morning I bougt it at a pharmacy, they said it wouldn't leave any white over on your skin but it did.
It did a good job in protectionisme my skin against the sun so thats good.
I wouldn' t repurchase it.
Julie J.
Sanquhar Road, Glasgow
I'm giving this 4 stars as it does exactly what it says. It gave my fair skin excellent protection. My face is prone to burning and I didn't burn at all on a recent summer holiday to Spain. I found it great under make up as it has a matte finish and wasn't greasy at all and didn't clog my pores.
Mrs K.
casablanca
A good sunscreen i use it daily on my acne prone skin . I use it for the first time but i'll buy it again for sure. It's so effective, i bought it from a pharmacie after a lot of recommendation .
Isabella S.
Caracas
I have been using capital soleil for 2years and I love it, it is easy to use and you can use it with make up without noticing. I recommended to my sister and she likes it too!
Marina G.
Danbury, CT
It’s a very good product despite the price a little high compared to other sunscreens. It absorbs well on the skin and does not leave oily. It lasts all day long.
Erika R.
Livorno
It's a very good product. I love the packaging and the parfum is absolutly incredible! Even after bath, you're protected by the Sun. I think i'll buy this again.
titi m.
Béchar
My favorite sun block,  so happy with effect it leaves on the skin. Thank you Vichy for creating such a wonderful product that we've tester and still we are so excited to test again. Am in love , is very gentle  and room for improvement so much  i love it
Narimene C.
I wear this in a daily basis, and it was indicated by my dermatologist. This is great for me (I am very white and have really dry skin). It not only gives me the protection I need to go out in the sun, but also hydrates my skin. I do not have to worry about wearing it under my makeup, and it lasts the whole day on your face. It is absolutely the best I've ever used!
Messaoudi G.
a good sunscreen , you don't need a foundation when you buy this sunscreen , it play both role foundation and sunscreen . Also it protect very good from the sun
Jamilas d.
What I hate about sunscreen is the sticky feeling we got touching our skin. But this sunscreen from vichy is not sticky at all and it protect our skin from UV.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?