BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Thao N.
Helsinki
I do not use this one everyday because it is not alway have a lot of sunlight in Helsinki so I prefer lighter spf 30. In addtion, we have quite dry air in winter so it is definitely not a good choice. My cheeks usually get very dry in winter.
But in summer I need this one, it never make me down. I does not make me breakout, a little be white cast but disappear quite quick. It mattifies my face. Work all day long without getting too much oil (I still got little oil at my nose).
Tania T.
ANTIGONISH, QC
Good content gives a good bust when in vacation good protection and a good tan still liked it ! I recommend it don’t hesitate just try it ! Not to expensive and easy to use and to whippe off your hands and clothes
Claire M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Took this on my backpacking trip around Thailand and it didn't disappoint! The high SPF and UVA/B protection made me feel safe while trekking around, and the finish of the product made my skin noticeably less shiny than that of my peers, even in the humidity. There's no white caste to this product, so my skin looked natural, which is a massive plus! Took this in my hand luggage too, only 50ml. I was left wishing it was waterproof, however, as when doing water activities I did become slightly burnt, but that's really more due to my poor planning (not bringing it with me on a day long kayaking trip) than a failing of the product.
Valeria G.
Miami
Este producto es muy bueno, me gusto mucho como me dejo la piel de la cara, mi cutis es mixto y me fue genial, además que los productos de vichy son los mejores que he probado.
Julianne K.
Windsor
Goes on so easily. Great sun protection. Nice smell. One of the top brands I trust for my sun care! Repeat user. A little bit expensive, but so worth it for the knowledge that my skin is protected. Gorgeous packaging. Definitely recommend!
Carol - Ann B.
This is an ultra lightweight sun cream that leaves a matte finish on your skin which is great as you don't want your face to look like a shiny, oily tomato out in the sun. It is not sticky to the touch once applied and creates a beautiful protection from the sun.
Rima H.
Vienna
It feels so good and doesn't make look like you've used a way too light foundation.It's really gentle and I would love to use it again. Even the value is good and I'm in love with the packaging. I woul defenetly buy it again.
Julie J.
Sanquhar Road, Glasgow
I'm giving this 4 stars as it does exactly what it says. It gave my fair skin excellent protection. My face is prone to burning and I didn't burn at all on a recent summer holiday to Spain. I found it great under make up as it has a matte finish and wasn't greasy at all and didn't clog my pores.
Isabella S.
Caracas
I have been using capital soleil for 2years and I love it, it is easy to use and you can use it with make up without noticing. I recommended to my sister and she likes it too!
Erika R.
Livorno
It's a very good product. I love the packaging and the parfum is absolutly incredible! Even after bath, you're protected by the Sun. I think i'll buy this again.
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?