BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Rodrigo G.
Lisbon / Algueirão
This sunscreen it's amazing because, doesn't leave a sticky feel on the skin, very lightweight and also perfect to use underneath foundation. Highly recommend it!
Tamara A.
Farroupilha
I found it incredible, protects a skin in a sensational way, not to mention that after getting sun the skin does not peel or leave a same red! Super recommend it.
Erika R.
Livorno
It's a very good product. I love the packaging and the parfum is absolutly incredible! Even after bath, you're protected by the Sun. I think i'll buy this again.
Thao N.
Helsinki
I do not use this one everyday because it is not alway have a lot of sunlight in Helsinki so I prefer lighter spf 30. In addtion, we have quite dry air in winter so it is definitely not a good choice. My cheeks usually get very dry in winter.
But in summer I need this one, it never make me down. I does not make me breakout, a little be white cast but disappear quite quick. It mattifies my face. Work all day long without getting too much oil (I still got little oil at my nose).
Tania T.
Montréal , QC
Good content gives a good bust when in vacation good protection and a good tan still liked it ! I recommend it don’t hesitate just try it ! Not to expensive and easy to use and to whippe off your hands and clothes
Claire M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Took this on my backpacking trip around Thailand and it didn't disappoint! The high SPF and UVA/B protection made me feel safe while trekking around, and the finish of the product made my skin noticeably less shiny than that of my peers, even in the humidity. There's no white caste to this product, so my skin looked natural, which is a massive plus! Took this in my hand luggage too, only 50ml. I was left wishing it was waterproof, however, as when doing water activities I did become slightly burnt, but that's really more due to my poor planning (not bringing it with me on a day long kayaking trip) than a failing of the product.
Messaoudi G.
a good sunscreen , you don't need a foundation when you buy this sunscreen , it play both role foundation and sunscreen . Also it protect very good from the sun
Jamilas d.
What I hate about sunscreen is the sticky feeling we got touching our skin. But this sunscreen from vichy is not sticky at all and it protect our skin from UV.
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
It tends to be oily. So I do enjoy it knowing it protects my skin. However if your applying to your face I suggest not really wearing any kind of foundation.
Megan Marie B.
Florence , NS
I like the ideal soleil sunscreens especially if you’re dry they’re very hydrating and protective as well I trust Vichy. Also their after sun balm is magic
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??