BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Marina J.
I love to use this product during the summer time because of its spf and i love how it is making my skin looks...fresh and flawless...it is on the pricey side, but worth it!
Natalia B.
Flockton , West Yorkshire
Love this sunscreen.it does absolutely an amazing job plus the factor 50 you don't need to reapply often .made my face feels really soft and radiant .i felt protected all day .
Joyce W.
Vancouver
A little goes a long way, doesn't feel oily as others or after doesn't have strong scent . I use the baby or toddler sunscreen as well for my kids. I only use derm products for myself and family.
Cassandra L.
Odessa, ON
Amazing product !! Only have to apply once or twice during the day stays on and my daughter never burns while in the sun with this on! Little pricer but so worth it !
Amal B.
This is a great sunscreen that stays in place all day till you decide to wash your face and doesn't smell like sunscreen at all + it's a dry touch so you can use it under makeup, no problem
Rodrigo G.
Lisbon
This sunscreen it's amazing because, doesn't leave a sticky feel on the skin, very lightweight and also perfect to use underneath foundation. Highly recommend it!
Tamara A.
Farroupilha
I found it incredible, protects a skin in a sensational way, not to mention that after getting sun the skin does not peel or leave a same red! Super recommend it.
Erika R.
Livorno
It's a very good product. I love the packaging and the parfum is absolutly incredible! Even after bath, you're protected by the Sun. I think i'll buy this again.
Thao N.
Helsinki
I do not use this one everyday because it is not alway have a lot of sunlight in Helsinki so I prefer lighter spf 30. In addtion, we have quite dry air in winter so it is definitely not a good choice. My cheeks usually get very dry in winter.
But in summer I need this one, it never make me down. I does not make me breakout, a little be white cast but disappear quite quick. It mattifies my face. Work all day long without getting too much oil (I still got little oil at my nose).
Tania T.
Antigonish , NS
Good content gives a good bust when in vacation good protection and a good tan still liked it ! I recommend it don’t hesitate just try it ! Not to expensive and easy to use and to whippe off your hands and clothes
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??