BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Marta C.
Portugal
Adoro este protetor solar de rosto. Muito fácil de aplicar, não fico toda branca. Tenho a pele mista e este protetor dá-me hidratação sem ficar oleoso ou pegajoso. Nunca apanhei uma queimadura com ele.
❔
The Texture is so Easily penetrates the skin, non greasy, non sticky Paraben-free + With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, photostable, hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, water and perpiration resistant
Michelle G.
Maceió
I do not change that sunscreen for any other! It protects the skin while not allowing the skin to become oily, the skin stays even, hydrated. For acne prone skin, it's the best I've ever used!
Yulia L.
Excelente para todo el día, ya que tiene protector solar combinado con una bb cream que tiene pigmentos de alta cobertura, Super recomiendo porque cuida y te deja bonita para todo el día
Àbir B.
Vichy idéal soleil est un écran avec une haute protection accompagnée d'un toucher sec teintée ainsi qu'un bronzage idéal. C'est vraiment génial pour peaux sensibles mixtes à grasses
Ragnhild T.
I have been using this product over my daily mosturizer. Its easy to apply, I love the smell and it stays on the whole day. However, it feels greasy and not quite "mattifying". Also, used alone it is not mosturizing enough for me, and with a daycream, it becomes flaky. But great protection!
Claire  F.
Eastern Passage, NS
I've been using this sunscreen for over a year now and don't brake out the way I do with most types love it.. it goes on well even under makeup.. Im very fair and so far never burnt using it I do reapply about every 2 hrs or at the beach every hour
Rajneet D.
Burnaby
A great product for the money you pay. I would reccomend this to anyone with oily skin, i bought it at a shoppers drug mart and it honestly met my expectations. the packaging was also great and chic, i wouldnt improve anything about this product!
kadri r.
Sidi bouzid
This is great to wear on my foundation-free days, it gives the appearance that you are not wearing any sunscreen. I find that all moisturisers tend to make my skin look greasy throughout the day and can make imperfections seem obvious. This really does mattify my complexion whilst giving me the confidence to not wear foundation. The velvety feel once it sets (which it does very quickly) leaves a soft, powdery result thus making my skin appear more soft focus and even toned. It also maintains matt throughout the day so far. It Works well if you have normal, combination to oily skin. The product when used seems like a runny liquid but do not be fooled, it absorbs quickly into the skin. If you use this product over your usual moisturiser - it will lose its matt effect and will start to feel greasy. Best to use after you've just cleansed/toned your skin.
No U.
Alegria
Wow and a big wow for this cream it has a light texture and it Mattified your tone it protects for the sun and it has a BB tinted formula.... What do we want for plus..... 😍😍😍😍
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?