BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...4 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
ياسمين 🌼.
ce produit est parfait pour l'été, normalement je préfère pas les protèges qui rajoute de teint sur mon visage, et avec ce produit j ai pas trouvé  ce genre de problème et bien sûr le niveau de sa protection est satisfaisant!
Rima H.
Vienna
It feels so good and doesn't make look like you've used a way too light foundation.It's really gentle and I would love to use it again. Even the value is good and I'm in love with the packaging. I woul defenetly buy it again.
Amandine T.
escalquens
Pour toutes celles qui cherche une crème solaire à mettre sous son fond de teint l’été, cette crème est faite pour vous.
Texture légère, non collante au fini mat, vraiment parfait. J’ai jamais eut de soucis avec mon maquillage qui tenait toute la journée.
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
I use the Vichy sunscreen everyday in the morning I bougt it at a pharmacy, they said it wouldn't leave any white over on your skin but it did.
It did a good job in protectionisme my skin against the sun so thats good.
I wouldn' t repurchase it.
Kiran B.
This is  my go to sun cream. My skin starts off  dry but through the day looks all sweaty. I put it on as the last step before makeup and it helps my skin by protecting it but not looking as oily through the day. The only thing is that you really need to rub it in and make sure it doesn't attach to your brows otherwise it hangs looking a bit  white.
Tiffany A.
Ottawa, ON
This facial sunscreen works great! I used it all summer and never got a sunburn on my face! This sunscreen does not make my face oily or make me break out. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
love this stuff! not sure of the price as I just received a sample size for free, but it feels amazing on my face! it almost feels like a primer! don't forget to shake it though it kind of separates over time
❔
The Texture is so Easily penetrates the skin, non greasy, non sticky Paraben-free + With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, photostable, hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, water and perpiration resistant
Mrs K.
casablanca
A good sunscreen i use it daily on my acne prone skin . I use it for the first time but i'll buy it again for sure. It's so effective, i bought it from a pharmacie after a lot of recommendation .
Michelle G.
Maceió
I do not change that sunscreen for any other! It protects the skin while not allowing the skin to become oily, the skin stays even, hydrated. For acne prone skin, it's the best I've ever used!
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?