BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Carla P.
maracay
This product is excellent! protects the skin from the sun's rays at the same time as it moisturize. I love it, I recommend it, it has a good cost-benefit ratioI love it, I recommend it, it has a good cost-benefit ratioI recommend it
Bibi A.
Coventry, West Midlands
This sun cream, unlike many others, doesn't leave my face feeling weirdly sticky or unpleasant in any way. I prefer my skin not to look completely matte, but otherwise this product is lovely to use, and high SPF is so important!
Rima H.
Vienna
It feels so good and doesn't make look like you've used a way too light foundation.It's really gentle and I would love to use it again. Even the value is good and I'm in love with the packaging. I woul defenetly buy it again.
ياسمين 🌼.
ce produit est parfait pour l'été, normalement je préfère pas les protèges qui rajoute de teint sur mon visage, et avec ce produit j ai pas trouvé  ce genre de problème et bien sûr le niveau de sa protection est satisfaisant!
Julie J.
Sanquhar Road, Glasgow
I'm giving this 4 stars as it does exactly what it says. It gave my fair skin excellent protection. My face is prone to burning and I didn't burn at all on a recent summer holiday to Spain. I found it great under make up as it has a matte finish and wasn't greasy at all and didn't clog my pores.
Kiran B.
This is  my go to sun cream. My skin starts off  dry but through the day looks all sweaty. I put it on as the last step before makeup and it helps my skin by protecting it but not looking as oily through the day. The only thing is that you really need to rub it in and make sure it doesn't attach to your brows otherwise it hangs looking a bit  white.
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
I use the Vichy sunscreen everyday in the morning I bougt it at a pharmacy, they said it wouldn't leave any white over on your skin but it did.
It did a good job in protectionisme my skin against the sun so thats good.
I wouldn' t repurchase it.
Tiffany A.
Ottawa, ON
This facial sunscreen works great! I used it all summer and never got a sunburn on my face! This sunscreen does not make my face oily or make me break out. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
love this stuff! not sure of the price as I just received a sample size for free, but it feels amazing on my face! it almost feels like a primer! don't forget to shake it though it kind of separates over time
❔
The Texture is so Easily penetrates the skin, non greasy, non sticky Paraben-free + With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, photostable, hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, water and perpiration resistant
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??