BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
I like the feel of it, it does dry down and doesn't feel unbearably sticky. I am looking for a sunscreen that works well under makeup and doesn't disturb the look of it and wear time. This one kind of made my foundation slippery, but wearing it alone is quite nice.
Ishrath J.
Hyderabad
The most amazing sunscreen ever and the only one that has actually worked for me so far. It’s costs a fair amount but lasted for more than 3 months. The packaging is great. I have used 2 of these by now and would probably be buying it again once I run out of it.
YANETT U.
Excellent sun protection for the skin with spots and leaves no feeling of grease or leaves me as bright as other products. It does not irritate my skin and it does not produce allergy.
Patricia M.
Ótimo produto, já que precisamos usá-lo todos os dias, minhas primeiras impressões foram muito  positivas, tem toque seco e pode ser utilizado antes da maquiagem, embalagem boa que pode ser levada na bolsa. Compraria novamente e recomendo o uso.
Melanie N.
Northern Ireland
I have been using this sample under my make up now during the summer and I have loved the finish it has given my foundation after I used it! It also doesn't seem to irritate the skin surrounding my eyes like similar products have in the past.
Julianne K.
Windsor
Goes on so easily. Great sun protection. Nice smell. One of the top brands I trust for my sun care! Repeat user. A little bit expensive, but so worth it for the knowledge that my skin is protected. Gorgeous packaging. Definitely recommend!
tayssir a.
I buy Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml.   This week and for the first time I use it I notice that it really work with my skin and with the hot temperature in my country I like ifBy Vichy Laboratoires
Elizabeth C.
Oakville, ON
this is the best sunscreen i've ever used. i'm really pale so i burn easily but i've never burned while using this product! it feels really light and dry on my skin which i love since my skin is oily and most sunscreens make me look shiny.
Putri W.
London , ON
Very thick and creamy sunscreen. At first, it goes on very smoothly but after a couple hours it made my skin oily especially under my makeup. It is a good value for the price you pay. I liked that it did not make me break out as other sunscreens have in the past. Would recommend.
Carla P.
maracay
This product is excellent! protects the skin from the sun's rays at the same time as it moisturize. I love it, I recommend it, it has a good cost-benefit ratioI love it, I recommend it, it has a good cost-benefit ratioI recommend it
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??