BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 2 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...5 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
khouka d.
Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade
othmani O.
I like the high sun protection it gives me especially where I live in hot Morocco ,but looks a little caky especially for the tinted one
I personally apply it ,leave it to dry and then apply the Toliriane de la roche posay Spf 25 to have a smoother look La Roche-posay ROCHE POSAY Toleriane Teint Fresh Make-up 03 30ml (1 x 30ml) 😘😘😘
With love 😍😍
Healthy princess
Emy R.
This is my favourite Sun screen and the best sun screen I've ever tried ever, the packaging is classic and nice I bought it from a pharmacy but you can also find it in drugstores, it is liquid and easily penetrates to the skin does not leave any greasy or oily film on your skin, it also mattifies your skin my face doesn't shine during the day and it protects very well from the sun so yes it completely do its job and met my expectations I would buy it again and again and I recommend it for people who has oily skin that tends to shine and be oily during the day.
EL GHALIA C.
I had big expectations for this product because of the brands impact since it's a good brand , but actually I didn't enjoy using it a lot ( as I thought ) but it is still great 😍 first it is have 50 SPF anti uva anti uvb and the price want too high so I do recommend this product with people with dry skin since eit have some of that glow that would be bad for combination or oily skin people
Raihan S.
it is a magic.. when my sister brought it to me i thought it would be like other suncrean product that with the weather and the heat will make my skin more oily and will not fit for my texture but it was realy dry and sticks well on my face with a lovely smell... i loved it so much and the spf50 helps me during summer.. i will absolutely buy it again but maybe this time i will choose a vichy sun screan product with a teinted texture
Rebecca F.
Barcelona
Sun Capital Soleil by Vichy is the sun cream created to protect your skin, you can guess that much by the name, but let me tell you that I am glad to use it every day I have the occasion to just sit a bit under the sun. With summer in full it's important to protect your skin from the harm that UVA and UVB rays will do to your skin. Application is easy and you don't feel sticky or oily after it. Totally recommended!
Doha B.
Casablanca
I looove this Vichy sun cream it is AMAZING! i honestly i can't live without it specially that i exfoliate a lot so it's necessary to protect my skin from the sun. My dermatologist said that it's her fav sun cream too!! I recommend it!
Emily K.
Greater Manchester
I love this suncream, I have used so many in the past and this is the only one which doesn't irritate my skin, if it comes into contact with eyes it doesn't make them water and sting and it can be washed out straight away, unlike other brands. It doesn't feel oily on the skin and feels very light weight, I would definitley recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.
Giovanna I.
Minden , NV
To talk about the Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch is easy, I like this product mainly because of my oily skin. Each 2 hours it's important to use ir again, to maintain the prootection of the sun. I recommend this product to everyone!!!
Nicole M.
São Paulo, SP
I wear this in a daily basis, and it was indicated by my dermatologist. This is great for me (I am very white and have really dry skin). It not only gives me the protection I need to go out in the sun, but also hydrates my skin. I do not have to worry about wearing it under my makeup, and it lasts the whole day on your face. It is absolutely the best I've ever used!
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?