BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+; offers high protection without a greasy feel for combination to oily skin types. Enriched with pigmentary filters and silica microspheres, the matte facial sun protection leaves skin feeling clean and soft to the touch, while combating shine all day. High UVA and UVB sunscreens shield the skin against sun damage, preventing hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing. Hypoallergenic, lightly perfumed. see more...

• Is it better for dry skin or oily skin?? 1 Answers
  • what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?2 Answers
  • Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or ju...3 Answers
Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50ml
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I love it it gives a great skin tone and a wonderful protection from the sun, i have a sensitive skin so it did help me in protecting my skin ,i've been using it for a while and i loved it it gives my face such a softness while wearing it . Am using vichy capital soleil spf 50,high protection , bb natural tan shade And i've choose the bb tan shade because i don't want to damage my skin by using everyday the foundation,...etc so it great way for a daily use : to protect and have a great natural look and tan shade "2in1" Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream SPF50+ 50ml" in 13 reviews
Bianca V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this product because since i have combination skin it is hard to use a sunscreen that wont make me oily and this is perfect but the last two I bought have been peeling on me and i dont like that.
Luciana P.
As I use sunscreen regularly and my skin is mixed, I always try to try protectors to check the ones best suited for my skin type. And this protector smells nice, as that is also very important, but in a few hours my skin looks greasy. Although I like it very much, this protector is not ideal for the hottest days and for the occasions when I have to be impeccable.
Andrea T.
This sunscreen feels really light, it looks matte on your face and it has a high SPF! For me it's perfect. I always wear it before doing my makeup and it's good to keep my face protected from the sun everyday
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This has to be one of my favorites! Not only do they have the option of tinted and regular but this protects your skin from harmful sun rays and keeps you glowing all day long. This also hydrated my skin and kept it super soft! It proved medium coverage but it can also be kind of oily when applying to oily or combination skin.
Pushpita C.
Springfield, IL
This sunscreen is absolutely amazing! Have used it for years, it dries on my face with a nice powdery feel to it. Gives Amazing protection to my face as well. This has been my staple sunscreen for years now.
A. F.
This may be great for some people, unfortunately for my sensitive skin it didn't work out. I broke out like crazy and it really dried me out, but was greasy when I applied it. I was hoping I was going to love this, because it's fifty spf, but it just didn't work out for me.
gennis e.

I use it daily before makeup, it is not greasy or it feels on the face. I love it, protects it quite well and I'm delicate skin, I hyuda a lot. I would not change it for anything. Is very effective
Beky B.
The Capital Soleil is super goood, it is a cream ''dry touch''; A new formula that absorbe quickly and leaves no greasy feeling on the skin. It's color is nice, does not leave the face with brightness FPS 50; is very good for mixed or oily skin!
Wadha M.
Um salal
It's good for dry skin because it really Moisturizes the skin very well but l don't recommend you if your skin is oily further more it got a little bit of color so you can replace it allowance the foundation
Marcella M.
Pawcatuck
Best solar cream that I’ve ever used in my life! I’ve been in Brasil with all the sun and heat and used this sun cream and the coverage it’s great as the fixing and the water proof! Perfectly for families!
Angélica S.
Could you tell me if this cream works for the face? Or just for the body
what is the diffirent between 50 60 and 30?
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it better for dry skin or oily skin??