BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #42 in After-Sun Products

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm; - a repairing balm which associates Epilobe Extract, a powerful, soothing active ingredient to instantly relieve burning sensations and pain, and a bio-absorbable Lipid Concentrate to target degraded cell membranes and restore their protective function. - Hypoallergenic - Tested under dermatological supervision - No Parabens. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I liked this product because after a really long day of hard working and being outside once I washed my face bf put it on I would feel really great, my face would feel refreshed and I would feel clean, I would buy this product again and I recommend it to y'all.
Valeria M.
Centreville,Va.
I bought because I got a sunburn and I applied right away and it really helped. This product has faded the burn away. It's the only aftersun lotion I use now. I highly recommend.
Lakeshia R.
I just need some  mo6 PLEASE. I love This product and I WASN'T using any products and respect from SHREVEPORT PLEASE send morr
Amanda B.
McLoud, OK
Got a deluxe sample size of this but honestly can't remember that much about it. Must not have overly impressed me.
Lesley M.
Nothing too great here. Used on some sun damage on my cheekbones and didn't notice any difference after two weeks.
Crystal B.
Jasper, AL
Works wonders when exposed to excessive e sunlight for prolonged periods of time.. Eliminates a lot of drying out
Carolina V.
Me gusto mucho porque senti la piel saludable y no da la apariencia grasosa que otros dejan lo volveria a comprar
Louise D.
Poissy
Both the after sun and sunscreen protected my skin like never a product protected it. Totally worth it and smells so good. Refreshing and not tacky at all for beach days. I recommend it ++Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50mlVichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm 100ml
savanna s.
montreal,Quebec
Amazing product! Extra moisturizing , extra soothing , delicious feeling texture on the skin( kind of a melting balm ) . Also very effective if you got sunburn , it helps it not to peel so much and it stops the burning / tight and dry feeling of the skin. I would recommend to everyone as an emergency product and as an everyday ( after sun exposition ) product.
Natalie F.
brighton
The main time I use this product is when I go away skiing! It is often very sunny and the sun is reflected off the snow so a good suncream and after sun are a must! This aftersun calms my skin down almost instantly after being in the harsh conditions of the ski slopes all day everyday!