BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #36 in After-Sun Products

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm; - a repairing balm which associates Epilobe Extract, a powerful, soothing active ingredient to instantly relieve burning sensations and pain, and a bio-absorbable Lipid Concentrate to target degraded cell membranes and restore their protective function. - Hypoallergenic - Tested under dermatological supervision - No Parabens. see more...

Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I liked this product because after a really long day of hard working and being outside once I washed my face bf put it on I would feel really great, my face would feel refreshed and I would feel clean, I would buy this product again and I recommend it to y'all.
Valeria M.
Centreville,Va.
I bought because I got a sunburn and I applied right away and it really helped. This product has faded the burn away. It's the only aftersun lotion I use now. I highly recommend.
Lakeshia R.
I just need some  mo6 PLEASE. I love This product and I WASN'T using any products and respect from SHREVEPORT PLEASE send morr
Lesley M.
Nothing too great here. Used on some sun damage on my cheekbones and didn't notice any difference after two weeks.
Amanda B.
McLoud, OK
Got a deluxe sample size of this but honestly can't remember that much about it. Must not have overly impressed me.
Crystal B.
Jasper, AL
Works wonders when exposed to excessive e sunlight for prolonged periods of time.. Eliminates a lot of drying out
Carolina V.
Me gusto mucho porque senti la piel saludable y no da la apariencia grasosa que otros dejan lo volveria a comprar
Louise D.
Poissy
Both the after sun and sunscreen protected my skin like never a product protected it. Totally worth it and smells so good. Refreshing and not tacky at all for beach days. I recommend it ++Vichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50+ 50mlVichy - Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm 100ml
Erin F.
Norwich
I love this aftersun because it leaves your skin feeling really mostuirized and extremely soft. If you put it on if you have been burnt, it really soothes the sensation and it takes away the reddness after about 2 uses! The packaging makes it really easy to get outof the tube so you can get every last bit. I would definately recommend.
Cecilia F.
México
Brinda suficiente humectación para restaurar esa sensación de tirantez que sientes después de la exposición al sol ☀, cómodo, absorción total, no graso, no pegajoso, pero no sirve para intentar reparar la piel irritada por un mal cuidado.