BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm; - a repairing balm which associates Epilobe Extract, a powerful, soothing active ingredient to instantly relieve burning sensations and pain, and a bio-absorbable Lipid Concentrate to target degraded cell membranes and restore their protective function. - Hypoallergenic - Tested under dermatological supervision - No Parabens. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I liked this product because after a really long day of hard working and being outside once I washed my face bf put it on I would feel really great, my face would feel refreshed and I would feel clean, I would buy this product again and I recommend it to y'all.
Valeria M.
Centreville,Va.
I bought because I got a sunburn and I applied right away and it really helped. This product has faded the burn away. It's the only aftersun lotion I use now. I highly recommend.
Lakeshia R.
I just need some  mo6 PLEASE. I love This product and I WASN'T using any products and respect from SHREVEPORT PLEASE send morr
Amanda B.
Harrah, OK
Got a deluxe sample size of this but honestly can't remember that much about it. Must not have overly impressed me.
Lesley M.
Nothing too great here. Used on some sun damage on my cheekbones and didn't notice any difference after two weeks.
Crystal B.
Jasper
Works wonders when exposed to excessive e sunlight for prolonged periods of time.. Eliminates a lot of drying out
Carolina V.
Me gusto mucho porque senti la piel saludable y no da la apariencia grasosa que otros dejan lo volveria a comprar
Natalie F.
brighton
The main time I use this product is when I go away skiing! It is often very sunny and the sun is reflected off the snow so a good suncream and after sun are a must! This aftersun calms my skin down almost instantly after being in the harsh conditions of the ski slopes all day everyday!
Franziska W.
Regensburg
Hey everyone!
This review is going to be about the 'Sun Capital Soleil Vichy Capital Ideal Soleil After Sun SOS Balm'. I first started useing this product on my last vacation to France. I think I don't have to describe how horribly red and burned my skin was, after a day at the beach WITHOUT sunscreen.. (I know how silly this sounds, but I forgot my sunscreen at the hotel..) BUT this product saved my life! Applying it onto my skin it felt so cool and hydrateing, I fell immediately in love with this product. Furtermore the price is really fair. I think I payed about 12€ for 100ml and after one month of useing it almost dayly it is still half full. Thubs up!
Moises S.
El producto está compuesto de vitamina E, manteca de Karité y 4 aceites embellecedores. Gracias a su suerte para conseguir la piel y mejorar el bronceado.Además, se puede utilizar de dos formas diferentes:- Después de Sol bajo el baño: después de lavarnos bien con nuestro gel de ducha habitual y aclarar con agua, debemos aplicar el Después del Sol por todo el cuerpo y volver a aclarar con agua.- After Sun en piel seca: También podemos aplicar este producto sobre nuestra piel seca como si es tratara de un After-sun convencional.Consigue mejorar y alargar el bronceado y hidratar y nutrir la piel con el nuevo Después del sol Soleil Sole de Vichy.