BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

The first mineral hydrating face mask / face masque from Vichy. Enriched with 10% Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. Formulated with hydrating Glycerin and with Vitamin B3 famous for its soothing properties. Replenishes skin with 24-hour hydration and relives skin discomfort with an immediate sensation of cooling freshness. Based on a self-assessment survey, after 4 weeks of use skin feels revitalized and rebalanced. 9 out of 10 women agree skin feels moisturized immediately after use. Ingredients: AQUA/WATER • GLYCER I N • ALCOHOL DENAT. • NIACINAMIDE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PEG-8 • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENEGLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • PEG-60HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • CI 61570 • CARBOMER • TRIETHANOLAMINE • PHENOXYETHANOL • AMMONIUMPOLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE • TETRASODIUM EDTA • MENTHOXYPROP DIOL • T-BUTYLALCOHO L • PARFUM see more...

Purchased at: Walgreens
Hello I will be praising the soothing mineral mask of @vichyusa I've seen a lot of comments in his reading and he realized that there are people who fit and people who do not see the effect of it. I took the first category. The skin is capricious and often annoyed by the milder weather conditions or by negligence with some means of care. The mask has a gel consistency and a pleasant herbal fragrance. It is very economical only $ 20, easily apply a thin layer. The first feeling is a very pleasant cold. On the skin the mask feels. I have been for a while I leave the product for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how my skin feels, we can make a small massage when removing the product in circular motion, use the mask at night, in the morning the skin is well hydrated and moisturized, my skin is super sensubkes to several products, but this mask does not irritate my skin nor did I have any allergic reactions or pores stuck. the composition of the mask three main components: thermal water mineralizes (responsible for cellular regeneration, restoration of pH balance and improvement of the skin), vitamin B3 nicotinamide (provides anti-inflammatory, calming action), glycerin and mentoksipropandiol (lubricate the skin, cool, give a feeling of freshness). One that works perfectly and we can find it in any pharmacy within reach of us, By the way the packaging is also very attractive and comfortable.
Jen B.
Nashua
I enjoyed this mask and will definitely use it up, but most likely will not purchase again. It's great, but didn't "wow!" me. You do get a lot for your money, this mask has lasted me for quite a while. I purchased it knowing what kind of container it comes in, but I will mention that I'm also not a fan of tubs/jars of product you have to dip your fingers or a tool into. Even if your hands are just washed I feel like after a few uses the product may have bacteria in it.
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked that I did not have to take it off. It soaks into your skin. It does make you skin feel a little bit tacky after use so I would suggest using this at night. My skin felt more hydrated the next morning.
Kayla B.
Mt sterling
Made my face feel great! I really liked the feel of it. It's about the same as other products in its price range. It's overall a great face serum! It was great at helping purify my pores and making my face feel refreshed. I was very satisfied with the product
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Yes. Extremely hydrating for the over worked natural hydration your skin retains. It's easy to use a one and done. It is one of the top masks for instant gratification in a mask. It feels silky like a balm and it really did the job for the price. I was satisfied and would use it again for dry skin moments after heavy treatments.
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pretty good. Wasn't my all time favorite but it definitely made my face feel quenched and not so dry. I would buy the product if it wasn't too expensive
Mackenzie N.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good enough for a mask, although their other products blow me out of the water. This one is nice enough after their glow peel. A little sticky while wearing but hydrates without making me feel heavy. Good for normal/dry skin or someone needing a winter treat.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
One of my go-to masks. I actually got it on sale at Ulta. Very hydrating! Smells and feels amazing on my skin. Great for people with dry skin. A little goes a long way with the product. 10/10 would recommend!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
This mask has a watery gel consistency and feels very cool on the skin. I like gel type masks as they feel very hydrating and do very well to soothe the eczema patches I tend to get on my face from time to time when there are drastic changes in weather/tenperature! The mask is lightly scented and nothing too overpowering. This mask was perfect for my combination skin because between my eczema and living in a dry climate, i need all the hydration I can get!! Not a lot of product is required per application so I imagine that this mask will last for quite some time. **please note that this mask was received from chickadvisor for testing purposes.
RoRo F.
Beirut, Hadath
this face mask is fantastic! The moment I put this on I knew my face was in for a treat! An I was right this mask was invigorating an so deeply satisfying! Once I had this on I could feel the deep cleaning it was doing for my pores an face, the cooling feel of the mask as it dried felt great I knew once i washed it off my face would feel incredible an it was! After i rinsed my face it was radiant! My skin was glowing such a natural glow like I never had before, the minerals in this mask work amazingly, I couldn't believe how well this mask actually worked! I could see a difference in my skin texture, it was soft, smooth, an my pores were clean an smaller! I have been waiting for a face mask that actually works on pores! An I found it! This will not disappoint you, you will be so over joyed by the results like I'am! This is the holy grail of mineral face masks!
Mária S.
Hi guys! Am I doing something wrong?? This mask feels so sticky that I don't like to live it all night without washing my face... Does anyone feels the same about this product?
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I have really dry skin to the point that I have flakes on my forehead. Will this product help tame my flakes?
Corina N.
Fort McMurray , AL
Vichy Quenching Mineral Facial Mask for Dry Skin with Vitamin B3: Does this mask help for dry flakey face skin? I usually have oily skin but this winter it has been very dry.
Nicole m.
Does this make anybody break out?