BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Gentle eye makeup remover formulated with Cornflower Water and hydrating Pro Vitamin B to leave the skin around the eye area feeling hydrated and soothed. With Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Refreshing water-like texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin. Paraben free. Non-greasy. Non-oily. Soap free. Alcohol free. Colorant-free. pH-balanced. Allergy-tested. Non comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Safe for contact lens wearers. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER/EAU • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • ALLANTOIN • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • POLOXAMER 184 • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • MALTODEXTRIN • PANTHENOL • CENTAUREA CYANUS EXTRACT / CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT • POLYSORBATE 20 • POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
 I love this make-up remover. It is very gentle on my eyes and does not irritate me if I remove my eye make-up before I take out my contact lenses. The bottle lasts a good long time (unless one of my teenaged daughters steals it from me, which will happen!). This product does not leave my skin feeling dry or drawn; nothing feels harsh in this remover. Good stuff
lindsey s.
lindsey s.
My usual go-to is micellar water to remove eye makeup and while this product isn’t as powerful as Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution, I do love it and the smell is nice. It is gentle and effective, and as someone with acne-prone skin I know it doesn’t irritate my skin so I would definitely repurchase!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
My absolute favorite eye make up remover! It is a pretty reasonable price point, looks cute and sleek, and is really nice and gentle on the skin! I think it works best if you hold it on the skin for a moment first before pulling away your towel or cotton pad so the product better deeply removes make up.
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este removedor de maquillaje que es especial para los ojos. Todas sabemos lo difícil que es limpiarnos los ojos ya que es una piel súper delicada y sensible, con este removedor se me hace súper fácil quitarme el maquillaje de esa zona sin que quede ningún resto. Es muy bueno.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Edmond, OK
i absolutely love the sway this product felt on my skin. Removing my makeup so easy and my skin looked more and more flawless everyday! I love that this isnt a bunch of chemicals sitting on my face it is cleaning my face!!! What more could i ask for?
irvic r.
irvic r.
orlando, FL
El area de los ojos es una de las areas mas dificiles de nuestra cara este producto lo super recomiendo ya que yo suelo tener ojeras y con este maravilloso producto se me han aclarado las ojeras y la piel cansada se empieza a ver super luminosa
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Love this cleanser. I feel like I get a deep clean without my skin being stripped. I have very dry reactive skin and am prone to redness. This doesn't escalate any of my issues and gentle enough for every day. You can find this brand at Ulta
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
livingston
This stuff works wonders! If you haven't tried this then you are missing out. It takes all of my makeup off without having to scrub my skin off and it leaves my faces feeling clean and soft. I have very sensitive eyes and this gets the job done with no irritation.
Ara M.
Ara M.
Glendale , CA
I love this eye makeup remover because it feels so soft in the skin, it doesn't irritates me or make my eye area sensitive at all. After removing my makeup I can apply some eye cream and done! Definitely would buy it again
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
Eye makeup is extremely difficult to remove with normal makeup remover, and this eye makeup remover really does the trick. It's in a cute bottle, and the product doesn't leave you feeling all oily and gross.