Vichy Purete Thermale Refreshing Toner - 6.76 oz uploaded by Charissa M.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Refreshing toner purifies and hydrates the skin, leaving it refreshed, healthy and luminous. allergy-tested. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control. Alcohol-free. Paraben-free. Ph-balanced. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Gloria C.
Doral, FL
I received this as a figt on my birthday last year and I loved the texture, and the smell, it was very soft on the skin, I would buy it again if I had the chance but I only used it that one time. It's super refreshing and the smell last a while, also the best was how easy it was to use.
Luzvith H.
No hay nada mejor que las aguas termales para cualquier área, es demasiado relajante y refrescante y especialmente cuando se siente que su cara está caliente este producto es genial. Recomiendo su uso porque ha sido fenomenal para mí y nunca falta en mi tocador
Lulla I.
I use this with the normaderm cleanser and I find it compliments my skincare routine it hydrates my skin after being cleansed and leaves it smooth and fresh and receptive to the creams or serums to follow up.
Angie H.
Barrie, ON
I have been trying a few different toners lately...hitting 41 has made me focus on my skin more intensely. and I am finally convinced I have my permanent toner with Vichy. In under 7 days, I can already see a drastic difference in my skin and I love it! My face has never felt dried out after using it. And this bottle should last 8-9 months since you only need the smallest of amounts.
Alishia N.
I don't use toners often but when my skin is looking and feeling dull I like to use this toner and it leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. The packaging is nice and consistent for all their products. I would and have already bought this product again.
Fadwa L.
Gentle yet effective, the Vichy® Pureté Thermale Refreshing Toner removes leftover impurities, leaving skin cleansed and refreshed.Formulated with antioxidant Vitamin E and Glycerin to hydrate skin.
Paraben-free.Water like texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-oily.Apply morning and evening using a cotton pad.Alcohol-free, non-comedogenic, ph-balanced.Suitable for sensitive skin.
Disha K.
Very pretty bottle. Easy to use, the spray isn't over powering when applied on the face. Once applied just left on my face and let it naturally dry. Makes you feel refreshed and awake. Can be applied after washing your face or even throughout the day on top of your makeup to give you a quick refresh, whilst on the go.
Julie D.
Mount Pearl, NL
Clean feeling and gentle toner. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and renewed. Bottle goes a long way as you only need a little each application, so it was very good value. Easy to purchase a simple it is available at almost all retailers that carry skincare. Would definitely buy this again.
Brigette J.
This is one of my go to toners ! It's clean refreshing feeling instantly wakes up my skin. I find it has definitely improved the texture of my skin and helps with my dryness. I recommend this at work all the time. It's incredibly gentle on the skin and great for someone with sensitivity
Fernanda C.
Cumpre o que promete! Após o uso é facilmente perceptível a sensação de limpeza, além de uma sensação refrescante duradoura. Não possui cheiro forte, nem tampouco gerou ressecamento da pele; também pelo fato de não possuir álcool em sua composição. Uso e recomendo.
Charissa M.
Quispamsis, NB
How long does a bottle of this last??