BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel - Puret? Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel by Vichy is a rich, lathering gel that effectively cleanses all impurities, makeup & pollution from the skin while counteracting the skin-damaging effects of hard water. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without tightness. Enriched with Purisoft, a peptide extracted from Moringa Seeds, this formula fights the effects of pollution and impurities on the skin. With Vichy Thermal Spa Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Paraben-free.This deep cleansing formula removes makeup, sebum, and pollution without over-drying the skin. Counteracts the visible effects of hard water to reveal healthier, brighter looking skin from the first use. Luxuriously dense lathering gel leaves complexion refreshed and softened after rinsing. Skin feels velvety and smooth, without stickiness or tightness. Soap-free. Colorant-free. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. (6.7 oz.)  - Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel see more...

Katie R.
I really like this face cleansing gel. It has a nice smell, and is gentle on my skin. Since i have started using this product, i have gotten tons of compliments on my skin and people have asked what cleanser i use! This brand is amazing and almost all of their products are great.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Great product. I haven't bought it but I do have samples of it and it's so refreshing and has a great healthy feeling after. I would probably buy it once there's a sale.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Would recommend this to family and friends! This is lovely product and I really like it
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Vichy products!!!! I love how clean the cleansing gel makes my skin feel
Silvia ♡.
I bought this product on Amazon, the price was about $18. I've been using it for about a week and I like it. I have combination/sensitive skin, but he works very well and gentle. I'm happy with this product and I recommend it.
Missy W.
Bixby, OK
I picked this up at Walgreens.  I use this in the morning to cleanse my face. It doesn't strip my skin of moisture and make it feel dry. It is very gentle and nice. I have not tried this taking off my make up yet so I don't know if it is good for that or not.
Alexandra B.
Casi al final de mi primera botella de este tiempo para una revisión. Me encanta. No soy muy exigente con productos de limpieza, siempre que no irritan la piel o me sequen ... y prefiero geles porque se sienten tan refrescante. Por lo que este cumple todos esos requisitos. He estado usando esto junto con la solución micelar Vichy Purete Thermale en la noche para eliminar el maquillaje ... en las mañanas que he estado cambiando para arriba con Neutrogena (Impulsores piel sana con el té blanco) limpiador-principalmente porque me gusta mantener que uno en la ducha.
Cristina R.
It is a good cleanser. A pump is all you need to clean your face. Usually, it takes a half an year to finish a bottle. It is a bit expensive, but other cheaper products I have used, does not last that long 'cuz I have to use more product every time I wash my face, so I end up paying the same.
Sabrina R.
This is by far the best cleanser I've ever used. It's super refreshing and really feels like it's cleaning my face. I like to use a makeup remover before using this and this cleanser removes anything the wipes did not. It's super gentle and smells really good. I'm literally obsessed with Vichy products
Chelsea R.
I love this cleanser! Perfect for the summer and dry weather. The gel formula is extremely cooling and hydrating. It has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling extremely refreshed. It is very hydrating and doesn't make me feel dry or irritated. I absolutely recommend this!!