BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel - Puret? Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel by Vichy is a rich, lathering gel that effectively cleanses all impurities, makeup & pollution from the skin while counteracting the skin-damaging effects of hard water. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without tightness. Enriched with Purisoft, a peptide extracted from Moringa Seeds, this formula fights the effects of pollution and impurities on the skin. With Vichy Thermal Spa Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Paraben-free.This deep cleansing formula removes makeup, sebum, and pollution without over-drying the skin. Counteracts the visible effects of hard water to reveal healthier, brighter looking skin from the first use. Luxuriously dense lathering gel leaves complexion refreshed and softened after rinsing. Skin feels velvety and smooth, without stickiness or tightness. Soap-free. Colorant-free. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. (6.7 oz.)  - Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel see more...

Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
  • "This product is so gentle on my skin. I find that it thoroughly cleanses my skin of impurities and leaves it looking healthy and feeling soft. A small amount of the fragrant gel goes a long way. It creates a lather that reduces that effects of hard water. This product is ideal for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this cleanser! Perfect for the summer and dry weather. The gel formula is extremely cooling and hydrating. It has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling extremely refreshed. It is very hydrating and doesn't make me feel dry or irritated. I absolutely recommend this!!" in 6 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This product is awesome. I received it in a sample box, and anything from Vichy that I have tried thus far, I have been obsessed with! This is a gel cleanser, and I normally apply it to semi damp skin ( I find applying it while your face is a bit dry it removes all of your eye makeup once you add more water and begin scrubbing ) It removes all of my makeup, I even went back in with a toner the first time I used it because I just couldn’t believe that it would remove my makeup as well as it did. My skin feels so soft and moisturized after using as well. This is a great product, I definitely will be purchasing a full size. Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
It’s a must have!!! Vichy always produces great options of cleansers and it’s not different on this case. It gives your skin a fresh feeling and it’s also a good option for you if you have oily skin!
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
One of my favorite cleansers of all time. It makes me sad that they clearance it out in target. It’s gentle on the skin and removes the makeup. I love the way it smells if I found this in another store I would purchase it again. It didn’t make my oily skin oily and it didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped either.
Mommys C.
This is my first cleansing gel that i have been using from Vichy and i looove it I've already completed my 1st bottle and getting a new one soon. It lefts ur skin soo clean and fresh
Nashika S.
I love this stuff. My skin is super sensitive. This stuff takes all my makeup off but it’s gentle and never drying. Sometimes I use it as my second step in a double cleanse.
Alexandra B.
Casi al final de mi primera botella de este tiempo para una revisión. Me encanta. No soy muy exigente con productos de limpieza, siempre que no irritan la piel o me sequen ... y prefiero geles porque se sienten tan refrescante. Por lo que este cumple todos esos requisitos. He estado usando esto junto con la solución micelar Vichy Purete Thermale en la noche para eliminar el maquillaje ... en las mañanas que he estado cambiando para arriba con Neutrogena (Impulsores piel sana con el té blanco) limpiador-principalmente porque me gusta mantener que uno en la ducha.
Silvia ♡.
I bought this product on Amazon, the price was about $18. I've been using it for about a week and I like it. I have combination/sensitive skin, but he works very well and gentle. I'm happy with this product and I recommend it.
Sabrina R.
This is by far the best cleanser I've ever used. It's super refreshing and really feels like it's cleaning my face. I like to use a makeup remover before using this and this cleanser removes anything the wipes did not. It's super gentle and smells really good. I'm literally obsessed with Vichy products
Chelsea R.
Dannie F.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is my go-to skin cleanser. After wiping off makeup, I love following up with this, because I feel like it lifts away all of the dirt and smog of the day. I'm a traveler and this product takes the city off my face, no matter the conditions I'm faced with.