BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel - Puret? Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel by Vichy is a rich, lathering gel that effectively cleanses all impurities, makeup & pollution from the skin while counteracting the skin-damaging effects of hard water. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, without tightness. Enriched with Purisoft, a peptide extracted from Moringa Seeds, this formula fights the effects of pollution and impurities on the skin. With Vichy Thermal Spa Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Paraben-free.This deep cleansing formula removes makeup, sebum, and pollution without over-drying the skin. Counteracts the visible effects of hard water to reveal healthier, brighter looking skin from the first use. Luxuriously dense lathering gel leaves complexion refreshed and softened after rinsing. Skin feels velvety and smooth, without stickiness or tightness. Soap-free. Colorant-free. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. (6.7 oz.)  - Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel see more...

đź’‹Michelle T.
HERCULES, CA
Vichy has been my newest obsession. An affordable gel cleanser that smells great and works great for my skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It can be found in Target. Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
Alexandra B.
Casi al final de mi primera botella de este tiempo para una revisión. Me encanta. No soy muy exigente con productos de limpieza, siempre que no irritan la piel o me sequen ... y prefiero geles porque se sienten tan refrescante. Por lo que este cumple todos esos requisitos. He estado usando esto junto con la solución micelar Vichy Purete Thermale en la noche para eliminar el maquillaje ... en las mañanas que he estado cambiando para arriba con Neutrogena (Impulsores piel sana con el té blanco) limpiador-principalmente porque me gusta mantener que uno en la ducha.
Silvia ♡.
I bought this product on Amazon, the price was about $18. I've been using it for about a week and I like it. I have combination/sensitive skin, but he works very well and gentle. I'm happy with this product and I recommend it.
Sabrina R.
This is by far the best cleanser I've ever used. It's super refreshing and really feels like it's cleaning my face. I like to use a makeup remover before using this and this cleanser removes anything the wipes did not. It's super gentle and smells really good. I'm literally obsessed with Vichy products
Chelsea R.
I love this cleanser! Perfect for the summer and dry weather. The gel formula is extremely cooling and hydrating. It has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling extremely refreshed. It is very hydrating and doesn't make me feel dry or irritated. I absolutely recommend this!!
Dannie F.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is my go-to skin cleanser. After wiping off makeup, I love following up with this, because I feel like it lifts away all of the dirt and smog of the day. I'm a traveler and this product takes the city off my face, no matter the conditions I'm faced with.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Simple, gentle, cleanser that I think would be suitable for all skin types. It won't replace my daily cleanser because I prefer cleansers with some exfoliation and salicylic acid for clear skin. But it would be nice if you want a gentle cleanser
Esette N.
Springfield, VA
This cleanser leaves your face actually feeling clean, but without the over drying effect some cleansers do. It lathers up really nicely and has made me feel confident that my skin is clean. It did what I wanted it to do and I am not disappointed. I would purchase it again and again.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Repeat user. I love this product. Works well and keeps my face very clear in combination with my other facial cleansing products. Leaves my face smoother than I expected. Would definitely recommend it for those with acne prone skin.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
It feels great on your skin while working it in, I just don't feel like it really made my skin feel clean. It's a great product for dry and oily skin but u would recommend it as a pre-cleanse, rather than a full on face wash!