Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover

Make up remover that gently removes makeup and impurities while leaving skin hydrated, soothed and wrapped in softness. Thanks to its ultra-efficient and mild cleansing agents, this cleansing milk gently removes all traces of makeup. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and hydrating glycerin, the formula leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and comfortable. Paraben-free. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER - GLYCERIN - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE - ISOPROPYL PALMITATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - ISODODECANE - PEG-100 STEARATE - CARBOMER - GLYCERYL STEARATE - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - PHENOXYETHANOL - CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) - DISODIUM EDTA - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - XANTHAN GUM - MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE - CETYL ALCOHOL - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover!
antwerp
Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by beilouneh S.
Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover I loved so much It is very suitable for my sensitive skin and removes the makeup residue wonderfully without leaving any trace. My skin remains clean and moist.
Removes makeup easily, leaving the skin feeling hydrated. I got in a promotion to try it out and it is a product that I bought over and over. It was very effective in removing even waterproof makeup. Would recommend even to my oily friends.
I have delicate skin, that is kinda of hard to find a product that will remove my makeup and it won't irritate my face. These product was effective, also affordable and I will always recommended it. 💁🏻
La mejor ya que cuando me vaya a desmaquillar me ayuda con mi protección de mi cara ya que es lo que mas me cuido,me encanta estos productos
The makeup wipes off so easily with this makeup remover. It also leaves your skin hydrated at the same time and does not dry it out.
This stuff works amazing. My skin even feels refreshed after I cleanse and remove my makeup. It doesn't feel oily or overly dry.
Takes off my makeup. Leaves me feeling fresh without drying out my skin. Rinses easily without leaving any residue
It so good for my skin. It is looks better than before and a price is good for this amazing quality. You should try
Soultz-sous-forêts
j'adore ce démaquillant pour ma peau sensible, démaquille en profondeur, une texture et une odeur agréable
Doral, FL
Desmaquillante para ojos sensibles. Para mujeres con ojos sensibles. Apto para usuarias de lentes de contacto.

Looking for your answer?