Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover

Make up remover that gently removes makeup and impurities while leaving skin hydrated, soothed and wrapped in softness. Thanks to its ultra-efficient and mild cleansing agents, this cleansing milk gently removes all traces of makeup. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and hydrating glycerin, the formula leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and comfortable. Paraben-free. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER - GLYCERIN - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE - ISOPROPYL PALMITATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - ISODODECANE - PEG-100 STEARATE - CARBOMER - GLYCERYL STEARATE - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - PHENOXYETHANOL - CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) - DISODIUM EDTA - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - XANTHAN GUM - MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE - CETYL ALCOHOL - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover!
Everett, MA
It works well, but you also need to keep applying until your cotton rounds come put clean, then wash your face with regular facial wash. The jury is still out on whether to purchase again.
I am so in love with the Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Milk Makeup Remover! It smells so fresh and my skin is never dry after removing my makeup. I cannot wait to buy another bottle! Its very gentle and soothing to my easily irritated skin and doesn't leave it greasy.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Jacksonville
Vichy cleansing milk is leaving my skin feeling itchy. I have tried going back to it, but it just does not work good for my skin.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Oily / Acne
Hamilton, ON
It’s my favourite makeup remover, it’s creamy but gentle on the skin removing all my face makeup without irritating my eye or my skin, very gentle and never dry out my skin
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Bizerte, Tunisia
Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by tay 🎀 M.
Makeup remover that gently removes all traces of makeup and cleanses impurities. Leaving skin feeling hydrated, soothed and soft. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and Glycerin. Paraben free.
Gently removes makeup and nourishes skin with hydration. Skin is wrapped in softness and feels soothed.
I recommend it for sensitive skin.
I recommend it for sensitive skin.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Doral, FL
Really this product I love, for delicate skins is perfect does not contain alcohol or parabens, it is a product that has a triple benefit, because it is a make-up remover, it is a facial tonic and thermal water. Its components are suitable does not irritate the skin, with a cotton pad you can remove all the makeup and with another pad you finish removing the impurities. I love it, I recommend it to the max
Redness, Sensitivity
Fredericton , NB
Leaves my skin soft after taking off my makeup. Love that you don't have to rinse. It's also great for a pre cleanse and doesn't feel heavy like other cleansing milks. It has a nice light scent and would definitely recommend it in place of a micellar water if you want something with extra moisturizer.
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity
Jacksonville, FL
It is a good product to use, leaves the skin soft and clean. I would definitely use it again and recommend it as it was good for my skin and I did not cause allergies. I am satisfied with this product.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Pickering , ON
I love this makeup remover.. it works great with dry or oily skin. When I use this remover I don't need to use a lot of my face wash because it take a lot if not all of my make up and it doesn't irritate my face or my eyes so I would recommend getting this remover.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness