Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by tay 🎀 M.Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Milk Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by beilouneh s.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Make up remover that gently removes makeup and impurities while leaving skin hydrated, soothed and wrapped in softness. Thanks to its ultra-efficient and mild cleansing agents, this cleansing milk gently removes all traces of makeup. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and hydrating glycerin, the formula leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and comfortable. Paraben-free. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER - GLYCERIN - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE - ISOPROPYL PALMITATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - ISODODECANE - PEG-100 STEARATE - CARBOMER - GLYCERYL STEARATE - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - PHENOXYETHANOL - CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) - DISODIUM EDTA - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - XANTHAN GUM - MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE - CETYL ALCOHOL - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayleigh S.
I am so in love with the Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Milk Makeup Remover! It smells so fresh and my skin is never dry after removing my makeup. I cannot wait to buy another bottle! Its very gentle and soothing to my easily irritated skin and doesn't leave it greasy.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well, but you also need to keep applying until your cotton rounds come put clean, then wash your face with regular facial wash. The jury is still out on whether to purchase again.
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
beilouneh s.
antwerp
I loved so much
It is very suitable for my sensitive skin and removes the makeup residue wonderfully without leaving any trace. My skin remains clean and moist.
HEJER B.
manouba
Beauty Junkie Expert
this micelles water leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I would never clean my face at night before going to bed but this stuff makes you want to i just love the way it makes my  skin feels like i highly recommend this product it just amazing
Dragana R.
While I do like this cleanser, I *probably* won't repurchase. It removes face makeup OK, but I find that I need extra cleansing for eye makeup. I normally use a makeup removing wipe (Yes to Cucumbers), then this, and my normal cleanser, so the fact it doesn't remove ALL makeup in the first go isn't a huge thing to me. That said, though, this cleanser is great for when I'm too tired to go through the whole process of washing my face, I just use this, and I feel OK going to bed. I have pretty dry skin, and when I use only this, I don't feel like I need to use a moisturizer, and that's nice to find in a simple cleanser like this. For that reason, I'm on the fence about repurchasing.
It has a slight, pleasant scent to it which I quite like. It's very milky and smooth without being watery -- I normally apply it with my hands and wipe it off with either a cotton pad or a muslin cloth, instead of applying it with a cotton pad. I fear that applying it to my skin with a cotton pad would waste product, and this one isn't cheap, for something drugstore, so I don't want it being wasted. With my hands, I use about a dime size amount and massage it all over my face.
tay 🎀 M.
Bizerte
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup remover that gently removes all traces of makeup and cleanses impurities. Leaving skin feeling hydrated, soothed and soft. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and Glycerin. Paraben free.
Gently removes makeup and nourishes skin with hydration. Skin is wrapped in softness and feels soothed.
I recommend it for sensitive skin.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really this product I love, for delicate skins is perfect does not contain alcohol or parabens, it is a product that has a triple benefit, because it is a make-up remover, it is a facial tonic and thermal water. Its components are suitable does not irritate the skin, with a cotton pad you can remove all the makeup and with another pad you finish removing the impurities. I love it, I recommend it to the max
jennifer g.
Fredericton , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin soft after taking off my makeup. Love that you don't have to rinse. It's also great for a pre cleanse and doesn't feel heavy like other cleansing milks. It has a nice light scent and would definitely recommend it in place of a micellar water if you want something with extra moisturizer.
Jennifer B.
It is a good product to use, leaves the skin soft and clean. I would definitely use it again and recommend it as it was good for my skin and I did not cause allergies. I am satisfied with this product.