BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

A cleansing milk, toner and eye make-up remover combined in one convenient, lightweight formula. Enriched with cleansing oils and Captelae, a shea butter extract, to dissolve impurities from the skin while minimizing irritation and redness caused by rubbing. Contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Paraben-Free. Lightweight, milky cleanser leaves skin feeling cleansed & comforted. Can be used with or without water. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa P.
This totally works to remove most makeup, even waterproof makeup. It's better suited for dry skin, in my opinion. I have very oily skin and the thickness and the amount of moisture from this just weighs my face down. I would recommend for dry skin folks.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Seriously high on the scale for insane and gentle yet effective with a HUGE impact, for soft, radient and firmer skin.Lots of love for this #1 winner in my book Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
I love this product, i use it almost on a daily basis. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin! Usually products claim it's for sensitive skin but they usually aren't gentle like this product. Definitely recommend!
Angela L.
Davenport, IA
This was ok. It was almost too flat or too moisturizing for me. Instead of feeling like I was cleansing my skin it felt like I was putting on a lotion. I didn't like that. I can get breakouts easily so if I use something to moisturizing then I break out. If you like the moisture feeling and no foam or suds then this is perfect for you.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Really love the formula. It was gentle and my skin did not feel irritated with the cleanser, as it sometimes does with other brands. The only setback is that the product does not lather if used with water. Have not tried using without water.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I LOVE this cleanser! I tried it on whim and it's great. I use this on my entire face including eyes to get rid of leftover makeup. It does not break me out like so many products and doesn't leave you feeling dry or tight.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
This worked ok, but I didn't think it was groundbreaking. It smells ok and is a good consistency but didn't take off any waterproof makeup I had on and even wouldn't take off some non waterproof makeup.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This product is definitely different. I like that it removes makeup so easily. It makes my skin smooth. But definitely not my favorite.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah

Product Info:

A refreshing cleansing solution that purifies skin, removes makeup and soothes irritation in one simple step. With unique micellar technology to gently and effectively remove impurities.

The texture of this micellar solution is just like a water.  Very lightweight but you’ll need only small amount of this product while removing makeup. It is great for sensitive skin and eyes too.

This micellar water has worked amazingly well for me so far. It removes my high coverage foundation, long lasting lipsticks products but I use about 2 cotton pads with the cleansing water for my whole face and neck. This micellar water true to its claims as it really great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t give sticky or burning feeling unlike the others.
It works great as a toner too and minimizes the appearance of the occasional breakouts. If you are somebody who loves experiment in your skin care and have sensitive skin like me, then it is a must have. I can’t thank enough Vichy Laboratories for creating this product. Just pure love! Highly recommended!!
MiMi&LOVE Ⓜ.
Burnaby, BC
I used to remove my makeup with lotion and a towel, can you believe that? Clearly I didn’t think it was a big deal!! I can’t believe I just tried the makeup remover only a few years ago!.
Seriously, you might be laughing right now, but one day I decided to try an a actual makeup remover and I realized I was doing it wrong for many years.
I was feeling better with my decision and the results but I wasn’t 100% happy until I tried Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser for Sensitive Skin now, I know how to make my skin happy.

Love yourself, don’t settle for less!