BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

A cleansing milk, toner and eye make-up remover combined in one convenient, lightweight formula. Enriched with cleansing oils and Captelae, a shea butter extract, to dissolve impurities from the skin while minimizing irritation and redness caused by rubbing. Contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water shown to soothe and fortify skin. Paraben-Free. Lightweight, milky cleanser leaves skin feeling cleansed & comforted. Can be used with or without water. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ananya K.
philadelphia
I’m a huge Vichy fan and I love most of their products and so I had high hopes for this. I have dry and acne prone skin and wearing medium makeup on a daily basis. With the 3 in 1 I was really excited to try this as I love skincare but was overall disappointed. If you don’t wear makeup or wear VERY light makeup this may work for you but this cleanser does NOT remove your makeup if you wear foundation or eye makeup. I’ve even used this cleanser with my clarisonic after using a makeup wipe to get off the most part of my makeup and when I go in with a miscellar water after, theres always makeup residue on the cotton pad. If you really want to remove your makeup, you have to use another cleanser after using this product because it definitely does not remove your face or eye makeup.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I just received this in my October 2018 BeautyFIX subscription box. I used it like a toner/moisturizer after a shower & loved it for that! It has a very light scent, almost like unscented lotion. Did a great job moisturizing & softening my skin without causing breakouts. I am hoping it will work for makeup remover as well, but if not will just continue to use it as I have been.
Melissa P.
This totally works to remove most makeup, even waterproof makeup. It's better suited for dry skin, in my opinion. I have very oily skin and the thickness and the amount of moisture from this just weighs my face down. I would recommend for dry skin folks.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Seriously high on the scale for insane and gentle yet effective with a HUGE impact, for soft, radient and firmer skin.Lots of love for this #1 winner in my book Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
I love this product, i use it almost on a daily basis. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin! Usually products claim it's for sensitive skin but they usually aren't gentle like this product. Definitely recommend!
Angela L.
Davenport, IA
This was ok. It was almost too flat or too moisturizing for me. Instead of feeling like I was cleansing my skin it felt like I was putting on a lotion. I didn't like that. I can get breakouts easily so if I use something to moisturizing then I break out. If you like the moisture feeling and no foam or suds then this is perfect for you.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I LOVE this cleanser! I tried it on whim and it's great. I use this on my entire face including eyes to get rid of leftover makeup. It does not break me out like so many products and doesn't leave you feeling dry or tight.
carrie l.
Waterbury, CT
I recently started to use these products. I'm so I'm love. My skin look so much better than it did with other products. It has no alcohol in it, my skin doesn't dry out. Definitely a must.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
This worked ok, but I didn't think it was groundbreaking. It smells ok and is a good consistency but didn't take off any waterproof makeup I had on and even wouldn't take off some non waterproof makeup.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Really love the formula. It was gentle and my skin did not feel irritated with the cleanser, as it sometimes does with other brands. The only setback is that the product does not lather if used with water. Have not tried using without water.