Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector

The next generation of skin tone correction, Vichy ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector reduces the appearance of dark spots for more even and radiant skin.

Is this good for removing sun/age spots on face and hands?
Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Total Dark Spot Corrector How well does this work dark spots/uneven skin tone? Does this product make them disappear or does it just fade the intensity of the color?
Does this get rid of acne scars?
Start your review of Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector!
Burnaby , BC
Super excellent product!! Cleared old scars and sun spots. I could see the difference within days. May not be ideal for super tan skin as there was some overall lightening.
Ajax, ON
Overtime I saw a difference on my skin. Used under the normaderm acne moisturizer. Feels great on skin and really brightens your complexion over several uses.
Elie , MB
I've only been using this product for 2 weeks. Ive noticed some of my dark spots have gotten lighter however I'm not seeing a huge difference yet.
Guelph, ON
I’ve been using this product for a week now and I’ve noticed a slight difference in the dark spots on my face from post-acne scarring.
Valinhos- São Paulo
Muito bom! Conheci através de uma indicação da minha dermatologista em campinas, uso com frequência e senti uma melhora absurda!
I definitely love this dark spot corrector. It works perfectly on me. It is not oily or too sticky and it last almost all day.!
Dartmouth, NS
This stuff works great for those dark spots and blemishes. I don't have to hide them anymore, I found the perfect product!
I like this product i used it and it works:):)👍i advice you to buy it it is a magic for dark spot
It is effictive
It is effictive
Lakewood Rch, FL
Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente; esta marca es lo mejor, tiene excelente precio y excelente calidad.
Tunis
it's good ! it workd from the first time i used it ! the dark spots on my face was not completly gone but it's good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB
a year ago
Anastasia V. • 6 months ago
I’ve been using it for almost 3 weeks now and I’ve seen noticeable results! I’d say that the longer I’ve been using the better of course since I’ve found that my acne scars are almost completely gone.