Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector

The next generation of skin tone correction, Vichy ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector reduces the appearance of dark spots for more even and radiant skin.

Is this good for removing sun/age spots on face and hands?
Vichy Laboratoires ProEven Total Dark Spot Corrector How well does this work dark spots/uneven skin tone? Does this product make them disappear or does it just fade the intensity of the color?
Does this get rid of acne scars?
Start your review of Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector!
Tampa, FL
This product has really helped reduce the appearance of my dark spots. However, I feel like the Pixi Peel and Polish is a better product for a better price, when it comes to evening out my skin tone.
Hickman
When they say there is a light at the end of the tunnel they really mean it with this product,who wants dark spots?well not this girl so i bought me some and them dark spots ran away like i sprinkled holy water on them i totally recommend it
I really liked this product because over the years I have gotten a lot of sun spots that are dark on my face, and this product for the price was great on my face.
San Diego
It works but there has to be consistency If the consumer wants miracles it will not happen follow instructions.
Livingston , LA
This takes away dark.spots on my face. Espically under my eyes when I've had a long night. It's wonderful
Doral, FL
En cuanto a sus propiedades de decoloración, no puedo decir honestamente que este producto aligere mis pecas / manchas solares. Es difícil para mí determinar el efecto exacto del producto que estaba recibiendo una buena exposición al sol mientras lo usaba. Creo que un momento óptimo para evaluar la efectividad de este producto sería en el invierno, cuando no hay posibilidad de broncearse. Sin embargo, la luminosidad de mi piel aumentó a diario y, como tal, mi piel se veía y se sentía mejor. Vi algunos desvanecimientos de algunas manchas posteriores al acné que tenía antes de comenzar este tratamiento, pero mis marcas de acné se desvanecen naturalmente con el tiempo. Este producto ayuda a desvanecer el acné, pero no lo acelerará dramáticamente. Me gustó este producto lo suficiente como para comprar un segundo tubo.
Toronto
This is a product that you have to use regularly in order to see significant results. I purchased this product to help correct the dark spots on my face, to even out my skin tone, and to help minimize the appearance of scars due to pimples I’ve popped. Changes to my skin weren’t too significant but I would give this product another try. The only thing I disliked about this product is the scent and stickiness of the formula. I’d prefer if the formula melted into the skin rather than it feeling like it is sitting on top of it.
I decided to treat myself to some quality skin care products and picked up this product amongst a few other things. I told the beautician that I had some dark spots from acne that I wanted to treat and she recommended this product. I was also motivated to get this product because it came with a bonus, the Vichy brightening cleanser 100ml. So together this offered really good value.
It was really easy to apply the product because it comes in an applicator tube for easy dispensing. Within one week of using the dark Spot Corrector I noticed results. I mostly use this product as a spot treatment instead of putting it all over my face. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to use this product with a normal moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton, AB
a year ago
Anastasia V. • 6 months ago
I’ve been using it for almost 3 weeks now and I’ve seen noticeable results! I’d say that the longer I’ve been using the better of course since I’ve found that my acne scars are almost completely gone.