Vichy ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector uploaded by Mary M.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

The next generation of skin tone correction, Vichy ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector reduces the appearance of dark spots for more even and radiant skin. see more...

Buy on Vichy US
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Micaela D.
This product has really helped reduce the appearance of my dark spots. However, I feel like the Pixi Peel and Polish is a better product for a better price, when it comes to evening out my skin tone.
Christina M.
Hickman
When they say there is a light at the end of the tunnel they really mean it with this product,who wants dark spots?well not this girl so i bought me some and them dark spots ran away like i sprinkled holy water on them i totally recommend it
Irina S.
I really liked this product because over the years I have gotten a lot of sun spots that are dark on my face, and this product for the price was great on my face.
Andrea A.
It works but there has to be consistency If the consumer wants miracles it will not happen follow instructions.
victoria m.
Denham Spgs, LA
This takes away dark.spots on my face. Espically under my eyes when I've had a long night. It's wonderful
yoyo c.
I decided to treat myself to some quality skin care products and picked up this product amongst a few other things. I told the beautician that I had some dark spots from acne that I wanted to treat and she recommended this product. I was also motivated to get this product because it came with a bonus, the Vichy brightening cleanser 100ml. So together this offered really good value.
Karla B.
It was really easy to apply the product because it comes in an applicator tube for easy dispensing. Within one week of using the dark Spot Corrector I noticed results. I mostly use this product as a spot treatment instead of putting it all over my face. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to use this product with a normal moisturizer.
Tamara A.
Ras alkhaima , Alhamra village
Loved the texture and it made my skin feel great ,packaging was really nice aswell,its the first time i buy it ,its really good but I prefer other products for less price also it wasn't very effective for my dark spots,i dont think i will buy it again.
Mimi G.
Winnipeg
I fell in love with this stuff after having a
really bad bout of acne last year and having significant scarring and
dark spots. I used this alone as a moisturizer/spot treatment every day
and it worked amazing!  I really enjoyed this product
because it actually WORKED.
Cezz G.
Does this works? Please anyone who has traied it before any comments?