Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense 24hr Facial Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin

An ultra-intensive moisturizing cream for 24 hour comfort - and no oily sensation. Patented Sphingo-Lipid technology helps compensate for the lack of lipids in dry skin while helping to limit further water loss. Also enriched with nourishing essential fatty acids and vegetable oils that help keep moisture in skin. Ultra-creamy, melting texture is quickly absorbed into skin, leaving skin soothed and comfortable. Non-greasy. Non-sticky.

Is it worth buying this product for my really dry skin?
Is this good for whole day moisturising?
Start your review of Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense 24hr Facial Moisturizer for Very Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
“Fantastic product. Amazing for dry skin especially during summer. Keeps your skin soft and supple and feeling fresh all day. I had dry spots on my face too, which vanished after using this product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!” in reviews
“This moisturizer is top notch.  It is super moisturizing and feels so good on my skin.  It gives me a healthy glow.  You can tell that it is high quality just by how great it makes my skin feel.  The packaging is really nice, and the scent is pleasant I will definitely purchase again.” in reviews
Morganville, NJ
love this for winter months. it is a thick cream and feels great after i wash my face or shower. my skin gets so dry and sensitive in the winter and this stuff is what works.
Tonawanda , NY
Yuck. The smell of this is still lingering in my nose even though I showered it off. It reminds me of an old lady face cream. It felt very thick and oily on my skin, and my skin is winter dry right now. The scent is the absolute worst part. I wish I had something positive to add, but I would not try any other Vichy product based on this.
Exeter
I absolutely love this product! I use it every day morning and night. Its a great price and extremely effective especially if you have dry skin! It exceeded my expectations and whenever I’m running out I always make sure I have a new one on deck!
Mount Dora, FL
Columbus
This worked great. My skin felt beautiful and I felt like I could finally be confident. I felt like I could finally wear things that accentuated my face, showing off my beautiful glistening skin.
Sewickley, PA
I have very dry skin but would recommend this, definitely is not as heavy duty as it says. I feel that I need layers of this to feel Moisturized but it easily clogs pores, would NOT recommend. Still looking for a heavy duty moisturizer!
Raceland, LA
Jessie James decker has a YouTube video where she said she used this so I️ bought it and I️ really love it. It’s a good moisturizer kind of in the medium price range. I’m still using it but thinking of trying something new
Premium, KY
I have extremely dry/menopausal skin and I really liked how well this product preformed on my skin.  I think this is a great value. I received this as a gift. It was gentle on my face. Not too harsh.
It was okay. Smell is decent maybe more of a nicer sent. Liked it but wouldn't buy again. Didn't really make a difference in my face just very harsh on my face like my face didn't feel fresh at all.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have very very very dry skin in places and this is an even out type of cream it gets all the dry places and evens out the color of the tone it's a great product