BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Shikha S.
Brampton , ON
I got this with a deal with the vichy deep cleansing gel. I don't have anything bad to say about it. It is an average product overall. It did't really help my face just like any other regular moisturizer.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
I really like everything about this. The texture is so great. It absorbs into the skin really quickly and leaves such a nice soothing feeling and a nice texture to the skin as well.
D B.
This is by far the best moisturizer for my acne prone skin I've come across. It helps heal blemishes and gives me the right amount of moisture that I need without aggravating my breakouts further. My only wish is that the product size was larger.
J L.
It takes a few days to be effective, which makes me wonder whether it's just my skin naturally improving or it's the product itself. Not worth the purchase in my opinion. A better alternative would be to use Oxy skincare products, although they don't smell as nice.
Marine G.
Montreal
Holly M.
Paradise, NL
Having struggled with Acne most of my life, I find this Vichey line of products amazing! The moisturizer is light, non greasy and doesn't dry out my face like some other acne solutions. I've been using this for 2+ years!
Jenny C.
Surrey, British Columbia
I used this for about 3-4 months and I didn't see any difference in my skin. It did absorb well into my skin however, after 10-20 minutes later, I noticed that any dry patches I had would re-appear. There is a slight scent to this product so if you are sensitive to fragrance, this might not be for you.
Adrienne B.
A little goes a long way as with any Vichy product. If not I find it doesn't absorb well. Makes skin fell fresh and moisturized and smells good. Would recommend along with other products in the line.
Kamila D.
Luton
Firstly I must say that I don't really have a bad acne as I don't have pimples but have those annoying little bumps on their foreheads, cheeks and nose and this product did wonders for my skin however I am not sure how it would work on a lot of acne.

Sandra C.
Muy buena crema, me ayudó bastante con los problemas de acne. No se aplica demasiado facil ya que se va un poco facil pero la funcion la cumple perfectamente. Los granitos desaparecen con las aplicaciones.
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
I've been trying out new skincare products recently, and so I would like to question whether this product is any good and worth buying?
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??