BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Lotion - 50 ml
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Kayla S.
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and still have it. It isn't the best face lotion and I found that it defiantly did not improve any acne, it actually caused me to break out. it's also reasonably expensive (in the world of lotions) and defiantly not worth it!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I no longer use this as my skin has become more dry and not as acne prone, but a few years ago when my skin was quite oily and I got breakout all the time I used this and loved it! It moisturized just the right amount while controlling and helping reduce my breakouts and keeping my skin a lot less oily. I recommend this to everyone with acne prone skin and they are always happy with it!
R K.
Mississauga, Ontario
Used this a few years ago and I didn't see a major difference in my skin. However, recently my acne started to flare up again so I started using this lotion again daily. It absorbs well into my skin and doesn't add any extra oilyness to my already oily skin. A little goes a long way and it has helped to keep my breakouts under control.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon
I have oily, acne prone skin.
Overall a pretty decent moisturizer, but it's nothing special. Not worth the price.
Doesn't really make a difference with my acne, but I do like how it makes my skin soft and hydrated. I won't be repurchasing this.
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Siento que no le hizo nada a mi piel, hidrata, pero no cumple el objetivo de tener menos poros o que la piel se vea más pareja. Quizás me falto constancia, pero no lo volvería a comprar. Además, no es barato.
Shikha S.
Brampton, ON
I got this with a deal with the vichy deep cleansing gel. I don't have anything bad to say about it. It is an average product overall. It did't really help my face just like any other regular moisturizer.
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
I really like everything about this. The texture is so great. It absorbs into the skin really quickly and leaves such a nice soothing feeling and a nice texture to the skin as well.
D B.
This is by far the best moisturizer for my acne prone skin I've come across. It helps heal blemishes and gives me the right amount of moisture that I need without aggravating my breakouts further. My only wish is that the product size was larger.
J L.
It takes a few days to be effective, which makes me wonder whether it's just my skin naturally improving or it's the product itself. Not worth the purchase in my opinion. A better alternative would be to use Oxy skincare products, although they don't smell as nice.
Marine G.
Montreal
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
I've been trying out new skincare products recently, and so I would like to question whether this product is any good and worth buying?
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, AZ
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??

Target