BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Lotion - 50 ml
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
While I liked this lotion, it is probably my least favorite of all 3 (cleanser, toner, lotion) I received.

I'm not a huge fan when it comes to the pump. A little stiff to use.

Product wise, it's not irritating and does a pretty good job. Even though it seems thick, it doesn't actually do a great job in keeping the skin moisturized. I find mid-day my skin is feeling dry and pulled. So I now apply a moisturizer over this in the morning.

The scent is the same, slight smell of male cologne, which I'm not a huge fan of. I could do without this product again.

This was sent to me complimentary for review purposes.
Martina V.
This has a light, refreshing scent and a gel-like texture. It smooths in pretty well and leaves the skin with a semi-matte/semi-moisturizing feel. I find in the warmer months this worked well for me.
Ankita P.
This lotion is worthful..I'm using it since 1 month..i don't know how it works for acne as I have clear skin...but this one is a great as it prevents my pimples and acne..
Anais C.
Coatzacoalcos
Is the best product for acne I served a lot in a week I could see the results. It is a good product for people who fight against acne since it does not hurt your skin.
Cynthia G.
This is a lovely product in that it hydrates the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy over moisturized feel. The only thing I'd say is that it does feel a bit sticky but apart from that I love the texture. Not sure if it's helped with my marks though as I've only been using it for two weeks, but I will carry on with it for a few months and see if there is any change! This has a great luxurious texture and smell, particularly compared with other moisturizers designed for oily skin. I haven't noticed less breakouts though, even though I use this in the day and the night detox overnight. I still breakout.

-> one thing I have noticed, is that my very faint "laugh lines" (wrinkles) have PLUMPED UP, I did not expect this acne product to have this effect!
Natalia T.
I did not really like this product.Does not meet expectations. From acne did not help.On the contrary, the appearance of new rashes.Instead of moisturizing the skin, it makes it oilly.I bought it in the pharmacy. I will not buy it again.
Leslie S.
It was good, it has great quality and it's some kind of easy to find but it didn't convince me completely, it worked great for some of my friends but not that great on me
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
I used this product a few years ago for severe acne. I didn't seem to notice that much of a difference but recently I got a box in the mail fulled with these products and I have to say it has made a really big difference in my skin. Its made my skin feel fresh, smooth and clean. It leaves my skin moisturized and It works perfectly with the normaderm collection. (Toner and daily cleanser)
Rachel M.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I love this product. I use it as a night cream and sleep with it on over night. I have found a significant difference in my acne prone skin and it does a great drop of clearing up breakouts! The product has also done a great job with limiting the redness in my skin. I would recommend this product to any one with acne prone skin.
Saoirse M.
I was recommended this product through a friend because I had been complaining of how badly my skin was breaking out and how it was getting so bad I was being left with acne scars. After using this product only a few times the change was amazing my skin was in much better condition and started to look more hydrated and clear. I would 100%, recommend this to anyone who breaks out in spots regularly or suffers with acne.
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
Question has been deleted
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??