BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Iramaru M.
Miami
I love this product as well as several of the line derm standard has greatly improved my skin from it use. I can not live without!
Karla S.
Great product! Super light on skin and easy to pump out the product. I do wish there was more product in the bottle though.
Esmeralda R.
Works reay good ! Leaves skim feeling fresh and clean ! Love it ! Totally recommend it !!!! Buy it now !! !!!
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I did not like the product, it flakes when you put foundation over it. I want to get my money back!!!
Yenifer M.
Katy, TX
This product protects me from acne, improving the appearance of the skin, I recommend it
Bethany D.
Conception Bay South, NL
This is my daily moisturizer! I have such sensitive skin, but this not only doesn’t cause me to break out, it helps reduce the severity of my breakouts. I think I’m on my third bottle... I buy it from shoppers, and last time I got a free bottle of the cleanser! Big fan.
kaitie d.
I loved this when I tried it! I used to have very bad acne and oily skin and this really helped me get things under control! It obviously didn't cure the acne, but it definately kept it at bay, but you need to use continuously or acne will come back!!
Liz |.
Amazing product. My skin is acne prone and the shoppers drug mart specialist recommended this into my skin routine. It's a bit sticky on the face but I feel like it has helped with maintaining the severeness of my breakouts. It's great under makeup.
Sarah M.
Brampton, ON
I like to use this at night on my blemished areas. It works overnight and helps clear up my skin. Not a fan of using it during the day. It can leave a sheen and a bit of a greasy feeling, especially if it’s warmer weather.
Kara K.
Burnaby
This moisturizer helped clear up my acne and reduce the appearance of acne scars. I mostly would use it at night though as it does not work well under makeup. I found that after moisturizing it would flake off my skin rather than absorb into my skin. Despite not using it prior to makeup I have bought the product again as it helped with clearing my acne.
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
I've been trying out new skincare products recently, and so I would like to question whether this product is any good and worth buying?
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??