BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Lotion - 50 ml
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I think this is a OK product, it absorbs quickly, keeps makeup intact at least 4 hours in my case (I have very oily skin) and doesn't make breakouts. But I don't see my skin more hydrated than when I started using this. To resume, it's good but not that great..
Daniela R.
I like this acne treatment. You get a lot of product. I spot treat my acne in the morning & night and it does not dry out my face. I noticed it does help reduce the pimple size from getting any bigger. But if your pimple or zit is already big, the cream won't make it go away faster. It still takes about a week or so for mine to totally go away. I still like this and will continue to use it.
Lulla I.
This cream dried my skin out when I was using it with the cleanser I think using it on its own maybe better using a hydrating cleanser and toner and after a couple of hours after putting this following up with a hydrating moisturizer without the salicylic acid. I shall try it that way when I finish my normaderm cleanser.
Edith J.
This lotions is ideal for oily skin, I use it every day and it does not dry my skin, its so gentle and the sense is grat, I used to have some bemishes but since I started using it my skin looks and feals great..
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Love this product, keeps my skin under control :) My skin feels great after it absorbs, it feels even and it definitely helps shrink down my pores. My skin feels soft and healthy and blemish free :)
Lisbeth S.
Este producto es buenísimo, corrige las manchitas del acné y lo cura rapidisimo, claro el proceso es un poco lento y hay que ser constante para ver los resultados pero en general si es muy buena.
Jennifer L.
West Chester, PA
it seem to be helpful with my acne and clearing it up. My skin is pretty sensitive so this lotion did irritate my skin a little bit and make it red, so it was a little bit harsh in my opinion. i have not used it again, i just think my skin couldn't handle it.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
I use this 3 mont every modning and It isn't the best face lotion and I found that it defiantly did not improve any acne, it actually caused me to break out. it's also reasonably expensive (in the world of lotions) and defiantly not worth it! evening . but that not effective for me . (i have oily and periodal acne ) my skin leave oily and acne not clean for acne . i never buy again this
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
Esta marca me gusta mucho tiene productos realmente buenos y efectivos de verdad la recomiendo y los precios tambien son muy accesibles
Sunita M.
You have no idea how much I love. It absorbs quickly, and it really works at healing and preventing acne. I call this my lifesaver.
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
I've been trying out new skincare products recently, and so I would like to question whether this product is any good and worth buying?
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, AZ
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??

Target