BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer to clear skin of imperfections. A light, oil-free hydrating lotion containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and lha also suitable for sensitive skin. oil-free hydration clinically proven to fight the cycle of acne imperfections. Fights blemishes, reduces pore visibility and improves skin texture. Skin is more comfortable, hydrated and soft. see more...

• Is this good for combination skin ? 3 Answers
  • My dauther is 11 years old. Do you think she can use this...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It's been my moisturizer for almost a year now (I think I'm on bottle #3) and I love it. I definitely have fewer spots on my face but it is also hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy. " in 3 reviews
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've been using this lotion as part of my daily skin routine since 2014 and it has helped me go a long way in clearing my skin from acne. All products from this Vichy Normaderm skincare line are pretty expensive due to the high quality ingredients on the formula, such as thermal water wich soothes and aleviates skin from redness caused by blemishes. The only thing I would not recommend is to use it under makeup.
Vivian L.
Love it. It calms my skin. When you feel you don't want a ton of product on your face but you still need to moisturize it, it is your Baby. It doesn't make you feel greasy but it calms your skin and gives it just enough moist. Back in spring time I had acnes on my cheek because my skin gets super sensitive and irritated when season changes. This Bottle SAVED my skin.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This acne lotion is a moderate intensity acne treatment which is just my speed. The active ingredient is 1.5 % salyclic acid which is just strong enough to care for my acne without causing any adverse reactions with my sensitive skin. It does dry my skin out a bit but I suppose that is the oil control feature of the product and it's best formulated for those with oily skin.
Patricia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
really good for acne. I don't have a oily skin and still this product met my exceptions because it didn't dry my face. The packaging is ok nothing special . I bought it on Target in Miami. And also the value is really good for the amount and the performance of the product. Would recommend.
Chavelys R.
I have very dry mature skin & like to use a light oil under a moisturizer day/night I've been using Decleor Iris oil which is expensive but like Vichy Neovadiol Elixir just as well & for less $ Brightens my complexion & softens/reduces lines & makeup looks better
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
It doesn't really work for heavy breakouts but the brand it's geared toward treating it is for preventing. La-Roche Posay is for treating. I think it did a good job at preventing and I enjoy it for that but I need to use something stronger during a break out.
Dulce K.
Woods Cross, UT
I decided to try this product because I have problem skin. Oily and acne prone. I was looking for a moisturizer that wouldn't cause breakouts and this one claimed to do that plus help with my acne and spots and blemishes.
Pros: it did moisturize. I'm not sure that it helped existing acne but I didn't break out. Second of all and most amazing is the mattifying aspect. Living in dry desert climate and having oily skin, my makeup would melt into an oily mess. But using this before I applied foundation made it last all day! I didn't need a primer to help it stay on! If you have the same issue, I highly recommend.
Cons: I personally liked the fresh scent. But if you're not into fragrances, it may come off as perfumey. I didn't see an unscented option. Also, like I mentioned before, this did nothing for existing dark spots.
Overall I loved the product though!
tanisha b.
I've been using this product religiously for about 9 years now, with the Normaderm Gel Cleanser.
My skin is the ridiculous combination oily skin. Mostly nose and center cheek area gets oily very easily.

Since using this lotion it keeps my oiliness in control and no breakouts (unless I've ate really greasy food)

My sister in law was using Proactive for her acne oily skin, problem was it didn't work very well for her. After she tried it, it worked out really well for her.

I highly recommend to try this. It's light and does not feel like you have this layer just sitting on your face.
It feels smooth and keeps the oil and acne under control. Use both the lotion and gel Cleanser together. It is awesome and it works really well.

Anne S.
Loved this product. It might smell a little funny to some, but was gentle on skin and harsh on acne. It was a touch pricey, but met my expectations. I was happy with how effective it was! And the results were amazing! Would definitely recommend
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this product. It works fast and is easy to apply. Just a dab on the finger and massage into acne area. I put it on over night and wash my face in the morning. Only draw back is it is a little oily. I do not recommend putting makeup over the product once applied. Besides that i see results the next morning. Small pimples disapear and the ones that arent ready to pop become ready by morning. It smells nice. The odor is not strong and its very smooth and cool on the skin. :)
Melissa F.
Brantford
Is this good for combination skin ?
Leila H.
London , London
I've been trying out new skincare products recently, and so I would like to question whether this product is any good and worth buying?
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been suffering from adult acne and I would love to find a product that could help with it. Does it seem to make the skin better? Does it help clear the acne and brighten the skin? Thanks
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have the problem of the product just sitting on top of the skin? And when you touch/rub it comes off? Because I have and I'm not sure if it's normal or I should just use half a pump instead of one? Thank you
Sarah K.
Relizane
Is it good for dry skin??