BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner is for young women with imperfection-prone skin: uneven skin texture, blocked pores, localised shine, redness, dilated pores. Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner helps to eliminate impurities. It leaves pores visibly tightened, for a more even skin texture.

Buy on Beauty ...
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
A toner is a product that I can not imagine my life without as long as I have acne prone very oily skin. The last one I was using, and I loved very much, was the tea-tree toner The Body Shop. But that bottle took 13 months to hit the bottom, and at the end of it, I was bored as hell. So I even got this one, and guess what, I'm loving this too. So I really do not know if the two is my favorite!
About Vichy Normaderm cleansing Pore-tightening lotion: A combination of peeling ingredients and a soothing agent of the skin in a cleansing lotion. Results of the 1st application, leaves skin feeling mattified and helps to unclog / close the pores. The toner, as I would like to call it, is an aqueous liquid, which has the lightest green coloring, which is barely visible in the Swatching. The lotion has a soft fragrance, which I am not able to describe, but it is light. The toner does not burn on the skin, unlike the slight tingling sensation you feel when using a tea-tree toner. In addition, it carries all impurities left on the skin, even after washing with a face wash (see PIC below for proof), and leaves the skin completely clean, mattified and smooth. If you have oily, acne prone skin, do not check this out. I'm sure you'll love it
Crystall C.
Tried this pore-tightening toner for two weeks, documenting everything in my journal to see if the product really works for me. The toner was very gentle on my skin, and kept my skin feeling very moisturized. I've seen significant progress since my application in the beginning, so I'll definitely buy another bottle!
Craig A.
Fullerton, CA
If you are someone that wears makeup. Or any facial products at all you need this. It's so gentile but deep cleans my pores so nicely and also tightens my face without it feeling dry.
Carmen M.
A little definitely goes a long way with this product! I've noticed as amazing difference in my face after routinely using this product. It's pretty pricey but your skin is worth it!
Karissa O.
Chino Hills, CA
Love this product! It helps with the visibility of pores and reduces the large amount of pores! It is on the pricey side but has great results especially for makeup application
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Go must say I did not fulfill my expectations not me fell good but my skin type and that required a facial treatment, but if the product is not bad in fact many girls got out of wonder my sister was excellent if I recommend it but before they visit a dermatologist if you have skin sencible not all have the same need.
Klaurini ch V.
best thing in the market I love vichy is one of the best brand for an exepcional skin care. I'm in Love with all The products
Monica M.
orlando
Recomienda para la noche cuando queremos realizarlos una limpieza , elimina todo tipo de residuo de maquillaje que me queda
Maria S.
Vichy laboratorios nos presenta una gama impresionante de productos los cuales dan frescura, naturalidad al rostro
Lilia V.
Helped make my pores seem tighter and smaller which is why I like it, does its job and I would recommend it 👍👍👍
Kimberly A.
I want to buy it, but first i want to know if it does worth the price.