Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner

Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner is for young women with imperfection-prone skin: uneven skin texture, blocked pores, localised shine, redness, dilated pores. Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner helps to eliminate impurities. It leaves pores visibly tightened, for a more even skin texture.

How is it on sensitive skin? Is it overly drying?
Can anyone suggest me a good tightening and glowing cream bt yah i have sn oily skin ? Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner
I recently got this product but l don't know when l should apply it in my skincare routine (l wash my face, apply toner and then moisturizer)
Start your review of Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Go must say I did not fulfill my expectations not me fell good but my skin type and that required a facial treatment, but if the product is not bad in fact many girls got out of wonder my sister was excellent if I recommend it but before they visit a dermatologist if you have skin sencible not all have the same need.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love this!!!! It feels great on my skin and works really well. It is a little expensive but it's worth it
Lush D.
Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner uploaded by Lush D.
Just love this toner, works amazing for tightening the pores. Even it’s at a very good price.
Giulia D.
Rome
I'm actually using for my morning skincare routine the combination of NORMODERM cleanser and toner, but while after using the cleanser I feel my face clean and fresh, after applying the toner I can't see or feel any difference and my pores don't look tightened at all. With the same 20 $ or even less you can buy a better toner!
Tania B.
Mont, QC
I have the entire Normaderm line of products as I tend to get breakouts rather frequently. I use this toner after I cleanse my face and follow it up with my Normaderm moisturizer. I really wish I could say that this toner is 100% effective in tightening my pores but to be honest, I really don't see much of a difference. I do feel like it is an effective line of products for my skin type which is why I gave it 4stars. But on its own, I'm not sure it is as effective as it claims to be.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
I find this toner to be pretty effective at fighting acne. I can really feel it doing it's job after applying it. It leaves a tingling feeling on the areas I have pimples but it's not irritating my skin. I find it really helps tighten my pores and tone down my oily skin. I got this free to review!
Haroon K.
Mississauga, Ontario
Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner uploaded by Haroon K.
This toner smells great! The smell is not overwhelming and fades away after application. I did not experience any dryness, burning or irritation with this product. My skin felt soft and refreshed after using this. It seems very effective in cleaning my pores and keeping the oil production under control. This has become my favorite toner now! I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Bradford, ON
Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Toner uploaded by Jennifer S.
I have never been w fan of toner as it always has s strong alcohol scent and burns my face incredibly which in turns makes my face look really blotchy. But I must say I was very impressed with the Vichy normaderm purifying pore-tightening lotion! The smell isn't over powering (and it's nice!) and doesn't sting when applying. It's nice seeing it actually works when you see some dirt on the cotton pad, even after washing your face with the Vichy normaderm cleansing gel. My face is definitely smoothr and a lot softer after using this. I am very impressed and will keep using it! Thanks so much chick advisor for this free product in return for an honest review!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I quite like this toner. It is my 2nd step after the acne cleanser. Again, the scent isn't amazing, but it's not drying or irritating. There is alcohol in it and I can smell it, but it's not overly strong. Not enough for it to be bothersome for me. I found using all 3 products (cleanser, toner, lotion) really helped my acne heal faster. I currently am still using this as my main morning cleanser. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
Lo uso casi a diaron luego de desmaquillarme, ayuda a controlar la grasa de mi rostro y prevenir la aparición de espinillas. También límpia profundamente la cara mejorando la apariencia de los poros. Refresca y no reseca mi piel