Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Anti-imperfection Clarifying Care 50ml uploaded by hafsaa A.Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Anti-imperfection Clarifying Care 50ml uploaded by Dounia B.Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Anti-imperfection Clarifying Care 50ml uploaded by alvana c.

BY NONE

Fight the consequences of oily skin with Vichy Normaderm Night Detox a lightweight non-greasy formula that works to reduce the appearance of blemishes whilst controlling excess sebum production - the main culprit for blemishes and shiny skin. Targeting the six signs of blemish prone skin the oil-free blend gets to work over night helping to purify the skin reduce the appearance of pores and control sebum production to leave your face feeling clean fresh and radiant by morning. Expect revitalised skin with a clean radiant blemish reduced finish. - K.N. *Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. Paraben and oil free. Hypoallergenic. Non comedogenic and enriched with Vichy thermal spa water. Directions for use: Apply nightly to clean dry skin. Avoid the eye contour area. see more...

Sara D.
Agliana
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased with the results. It's a lovely night cream which feels thick and moisturising but at the same time doesn't feel oily or heavy. My skin can be very oily in the mornings but this cream has stopped that and has reduced and cleared some of my pores too. My skin is prone to spots and unfortunately this cream hasn't helped clear these up as I had hoped however maybe with continued use or when combined with the other products in the range it may have better results. Overall a good night cream which reduces oily skin and visible pores but for me hasn't helped with spots and blemishes.
Megan V.
LOVE this product. Goes on my skin and immediately sinks right in. My face feels so refreshed in the morning, looks better and brighter, doesn’t clog my pores. I am very happy with this and will be buying it again.
Dounia B.
bechar
I liked this product because it realy relieves impurties it united color and will help your pores to narrowing, it good to mixed skin this definitely rebalances the oil. There's a lot of sebum that's being products at night when we're fast asleep because our skin is actually repairing itself from all the agression it's received during the day! In the morning skin is hydrated, feels fresh and not at all oily! Happily surprised with the results!
gina s N.
Cairo, Egypt
Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Anti-imperfection Clarifying Care 50ml very light on oily skin and great moisturiser and not leasing skin to breakout , I highly recommend it for ladies with oily skin
Jessica W.
I liked this product, was a bit unsure at first but for someone with mixed skin this definitely rebalances the oil when you're sleeping! There's a lot of sebum that's being products at night when we're fast asleep because our skin is actually repairing itself from all the agression it's received during the day! In the morning skin is hydrated, feels fresh and not at all oily! Happily surprised with the results!
alvana c.
brasilb
I have been using this cream for 3 weeks! It is like a gel to apply it you feel that it has an effect it has a neutral scent it is rich to the touch I feel like I had exfoliating I take it off the next day and my skin looks wonderful I recommend it
Siham A.
I am very impressed of this product because it reduces the redness of the face and reduces the pores and other benefits of many the best night creams
Michelle E.
Belford Roxo
Not good for oily skin, I had one i earned and I don't felt no difference in my skin, just most oily when I wake up
Nora B.
Une crème de nuit anti imperfections : elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse mais toute douce au réveil !!!