Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution 200 Ml. Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution for Imperfection Prone Skin 200 Ml. uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution 200 Ml. Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution for Imperfection Prone Skin 200 Ml. uploaded by Claudia C.Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution 200 Ml. Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution for Imperfection Prone Skin 200 Ml. uploaded by Rosangela U.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Both effective and gentle, this Micellar Water / Eau Micellaire is an ideal face cleanser suitable for oily skin and sensitive skin. Enriched with Zinc, contains Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. Its micellar technology catches makeup and impurities without rubbing or rinsing. Gently cleansed and purified, your skin is left looking perfectly clean, with no discomfort. No Parabens, No ethyl alcohol, No Colorant, No Soap. Use as a daily face wash / make up remover see more...

• I received this as a gift but don't understand how to use...1 Answers
Dorangela G.
So this is a new product that they launched for acne prone, yet very sensitive skin types.It is a non-rinse almost astringent-like solution that is meant to cleanse and remove makeup etc, but your put it on a cotton pad and no rinsing is required...Well, I tried it and it sucks. Y?A) it doesn't remove makeup until youre on the 5th padB) did not help acne (see A)C) it did not clog my pores, but didn't get any dirt out, so that would fester into a pimpleD) that strong Vichy scent makes my eyes water.E) you waste alot of it since youre pouring water-texture type solution out of a bottle, hence you cannot measure very well what comes out. I gave it a 2 because I only used it for two horrible weeks, so I cannot completely dismiss any product after only two weeks,30$ down the drain and now more problems with my skin...
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This micellar water made by Vichy is incredible! It is designed for blemish prone skin, its unscented, non comedogenic, its perfect to remove makeup easily or simply to wipe away any oils or residues from harsh water, soap or the environment leaving your complexion clear, relieved from sun damage and soothed. #beachbashcontest
Kristen F.
Plantsville
I really just started using micellar waters about a year ago and I honestly dont know how I made it without using them for so long! One of the best parts about this particular product is it doesnt dry my skin out at all when a bunch of others Ive tried have
Yalilah E.
Fort worth, TX
The Vichy micellar solution was the first micellar water I tried for cleaning my acne prone skin, And I liked it a lot! it feels fresh on the skin, removes makeup easily, even water resistant makeup in one swipe, and leaves a matte and purified skin.
Anya P.
San Antonio, TX
I was expecting a lot from this product and the brand, but I did not feel my face clean after using it and it made my face a little bit more oily than usual, I think it might work better for normal to dry skin type.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Good micellar water but not the greatest makeup remover. I find it still leaves traces of eye makeup (a common problem with all micellar water). It is gentle and refreshing, but I need a heavier cleanser to take everything off.
Alexia L.
ottawa
I've been trying to find a good micellar water for a really long time. It is a great cleanser without drying out your skin. I have acne prone skin and this definitely helped get rid of most breakouts.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Excellent! Its perfect for your skincare!!!! Definetly recommended for every skin age and care! Its never too early or too late! Super effective and good value! Must have for womens skin care!!! I would recommend because it help my skin in so many levels!!!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Love this brand! There hasn't been one product I didn't like. I use this every morning and keep an extra on hand when I travel. My skin feels super clean and supple after I use it.
Elizabeth W.
Dunedin, FL
I love this and there products are responsibly priced. I bought it off their website and they have been amazing. I requested a sample of a product and it was not an issue.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I received this as a gift but don't understand how to use it. Please help!

Amazon