Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot 15 ml uploaded by Joanna F.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

A product is from a cosmetics and beauty authority, providing premium sources of skincare, body care, makeup, and anti-aging products. Support your complexion and health with help from one of the biggest brands in the European skincare market. New and authentic from our pharmacy to your door. see more...

Inès D.
Montpellier
J’utilise cette crème tous les soirs, je la trouve géniale ma peau est bien mieux depuis que je l’utilise (et j’ai une peau a imperfection). Par contre si vos peau est sèche ou assécher je vous la déconseille car elle risquerait de vous irriter la peau. Sinon pour toutes les peaux à imperfections ou acnéiques, je vous la recommande fortement.

I use this cream every night, I find it great my skin is much better since I use it (and I have skin imperfection). On the other hand if your skin is dry, I advise you against it because it might irritate your skin. Otherwise for all skin with imperfections or acne, I highly recommend it. Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot 15 ml
S M.
I did not like this product. It is a transparent, thick gel that does not want to dry down over blemishes. I found it smeared off them quite a lot because of this long dry-down time. It did not reduce my blemishes quickly or effectively, though on the plus side it didn't dry them out either. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase this. Try the ordinary's 2% salicylic acid for targeted acne treatment instead!
member-1ee3ed14c
I'm not satisfied with this product. I have been using it around a week and I have the same spots, maaaybe a little bit smaller, but I can't see a big difference
Joanna F.
Vancouver
Don’t see too much the difference but at least I see something, very tiny change! I use it after my daily cream routine only in the needed parts.
Michele L.
Bowmanville
I love this for a break out. As soon as i feel it coming i put this on the spot and it seems to make the swelling and pain go away.