I have sever acne, what are your favorite go to products that help with oily skin and acne? I wash with Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser twice a day, exfoliate, and still have acne. Help please!
CALLANDER, ON - il y a 3 ans

4 answers

I would recomend to go and see a specialist. It's better, everyone has different skin and different problems. The problem might be in The blood, or a hormonal problem, acnee is caused by so many different things.
il y a un an
Svr cleanser oily skin is better than Vichy, helps to get rid of spots, reduce pores, and get rid of acne and prominent pimples.
il y a un an
Well, every skin is unique. But what really helped me is white clay. But be very patient. I've been doing clay masks (3 times/week) for about a few months and only then noticed real changes. But it also depends on your age. My friend who is 25 noticed changes after the first usage. So, be patient, attentive to the reaction of your skin. And... sometimes to see a specialist is a good idea as well. A good diet, nutrition and so on will help. So... I think it's all complex.
il y a 2 ans