Hey babes, does this actually give a deep clean? Like after you use this and follow up with a toner or micellar water does your face actually feel clean?
Toronto, ON - il y a 2 ans

5 answers

This is product is wonderful ti cleanser. Does a deep facial cleansing. Make sure use with hot water to open your pore. I suggest use a cleanser device tho.
il y a un an
Yes! I never try any product that is so good as this one. When I have a lot of makeup, I used 2 times this cleanser but in normal routine only 1 time. And I am not using any micellar water before or after. It does the job perfect. And the feeling on the skin is amazing. Visibly softer skin!
il y a un an
I’m obsessed with this stuff! I use the micellar water too along with the mineral 89 and it makes my skin feel so good! For me it definitely gives me that deep cleaned out pores feeling. I recommend massaging the cleanse into your skin for about 2 minutes. For best results do it twice a day
il y a 2 ans
Hello, Naa, after using this item especially with toner and cream afterward, you really get a feeling that your skin is perfectly clean. But it doesn't mean it will wash away all your blackheads and so on. Use it for a certain period of time and you will notice the general improvement of your skin.
il y a 2 ans