Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser

Deep cleansing gel for oily & acne-prone skin. Purifies skin and unclogs pores without dryness or irritation.

Ce nettoyant assèche-t-il la peau à long terme?
Anyone know If this cleanser is drying?
Qué tal funciona contra los granitos ?
Start your review of Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser!
Mirian M.
JENSEN BEACH, FL
Love the feeling after washing my face with this cleanser. It doesn't leave it dry and it love that it has salicylic acid to help prevent any impurities to show up on surface. Would recommend and would be buying it again! As I said, it doesn't dry your skin and is for sure a deep cleanser.
Danya R.
Birmingham, AL
Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser uploaded by Danya R.
I've been using for a week and already see my skin much better. Blackheads reduced. The skin didn't get super dry. With a little of product you can wash and immediately feel clean skin. Definitely will buy again !
Fabina T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a combination skin so I get most oily skin around summer the most. I like how deeply it cleanses the skin , a clean feel, however it strips the skin of its natural oil, making to much dry. It left me with a very dry skin even if i have most oily skin around this time. I had to unfortunately had to stop using it in just 2 washes. Maybe its good for the extreme acne prone skin, not a right cleanser for me.
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser uploaded by Evgenia S.
I very much like result! Most important: leather is well purified and not pulled together, there is an opaque effect, there are no new inflammatory elements also reddenings by the way too! For daily leaving just right! I recommend to all, I ordered on the official site.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Nao amei e nem odiei. Mas sentia que a minha pele ficava repuxando quando usava. Mas a minha pele é seca, entao deve ter sido esse o motivo
Eviee H.
I use this as a daily cleanser and it has definitely changed my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling to tight or irritated, it feels refreshed and soft. I have sensitive and oily skin, but this has yet to make me skin peel or itch plus it strips away the oils without taking extra moisture from my skin.
Jyssica J.
Kennewick , WA
You need this in your life!!! I have such dry skin, and I do tend to get texture and patchiness but thanks to this wonderful product, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.
April S.
Uxbridge
I tend to get break outs. Fell in love with this product after only a few uses, I noticed a big difference. I've had the hardest time finding something that really works until this product. Would definitely recommend, it's worth the price! Also lasts long because you just need the smallest bit to wash your face! Great for acne.
Keka B.
I Am the first girl in the world to admit that I don't take the best care of my skin, but everything started to change when I start to suffering from Adult acne. So I got myself this Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel from Vichy and I really love it, I think is a great daily option, has a light scent and a pretty watery consistency. I feel my skin clean with out feeling my skin dry out after. I started to get some results in the first 3 days.
Carito C.
Indianapolis, IN
It's so good because is gentle with your eyes and remove all makeup and dirty. It's perfect after a long day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole D.
CALLANDER, ON
il y a 2 ans
doda N. il y a un an
Svr cleanser oily skin is better than Vichy, helps to get rid of spots, reduce pores, and get rid of acne and prominent pimples.