BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Cleanser is part of the exceptional Normaderm range which helps to tackle sensitive yet imperfection prone skin. This foaming gel cleanser helps to actively fight against blemishes blackheads and irritation to leave skin clear fresh and soft to the touch. The Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Cleanser can also be used on the body for areas such as the back or chest that can commonly be effected by acne. see more...

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml

Start your review of Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Walpole
I do like the Shay I believe it's a very well-known and works well product I just don't think it's my top five maybe probably not my top 10 maybe 11 if I had to use it on a scale it something I would use if I have which I do have I don't use it though I use my Murad or I use my glycolic acid face wash with murad a d have murad toner for the same glycolouc acid and that is to only use 2 - 3x a wk so always need atleast a milder wash like ceravu or cetaphil because the days your not trying and dryong all yhe zits off use something so they are not all scabby and dry its combination skin so it needs to be treated combo lol
My new holy grail! My skin is the worst between having eczema and mild acne my face is a recipe for disaster; This is the first product out of the many I have tried that doesn't flare up my eczema and its clearing out my acne; keep in mind I've only been using this for 2 weeks and I can already tell the difference! I will so be using this forever!
pricey but worth it. works relatively quickly clearing my breakouts in a few days to a week max. scent isn’t too harsh considering the chemicals in it. would definitely buy again because the bottle lasts forever
Irving, TX
The gel contains termal water Vichy spa. I use it because of my problem skin, after 2 months using this cleansing I noticed some good changes of my skin: it became less oily, the pores became cleaner and smaller and less redness. The product has very pleasant consistency.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite products for breakouts. Smells amazing, foams nicely and my skin feela so soft afterwards. The salicylic acid dries up the breakouts. This stuff is really good.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite deep cleanser. I take it with me everywhere  I go. After using this product, my acne has went down a lot and my face has became clearer and softer!
Edgewater, CO
This is definitely one of my favorite cleansers! I love everything about it - the sleek packaging, the gel consistency, how well it lathers, how healthy it smells and how fresh it leaves my face feeling. Unlike some other cleansers, the Vichy Deep Cleansing gel doesn't leave your face feeling dry or stripped of too many of it's natural oils but it does remove dirt and makeup easily without irritating the skin. It's easy to work up a lather and there is no need to aggressively rub the skin. Vichy is a great brand when it comes to products for reducing inflammation and soothing acne. I highly recommend this product!!
Es excelente para los puntos del acné ... Tiendo a salir mucho cuando soy esos días que no me gustan y en aquellos días me lavo la cara con Vichy Normaderm Purificante Deep Cleansing Gel para tratar de evitarlos y dejar Rápido ya No me gusta tener esas cosas feas en nuestra cara .. me voy increíble lo he estado usando desde hace 1 año que realmente me gusta ... fue un regalo que mi novio me dio desde que sé que me gusta mucho cuidar ¡Fue un gran regalo porque lo guardé! Los recomiendo
Hawthorne, CA
I very much like result! Most important: leather is well purified and not pulled together, there is an opaque effect, there are no new inflammatory elements also reddenings by the way too! For daily leaving just right! I recommend to all, I ordered on the official site.
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml I love some vichy skin care! This cleanser is great for acne prone skin! I get cystic acne from hormones, so this cleanser really gets deep in the skin to clean out all those pores that are clogged. I love the how my skin feels after! It helps keep breakouts at bay and drys out what breakout you may have without irritating or drying the rest of your skin! Love!
does this product cause over-drying?
santiago, santiago
North bay, ON
I have sever acne, what are your favorite go to products that help with oily skin and acne? I wash with Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml twice a day, exfoliate, and still have acne. Help please!
Ottawa, ON
Hey babes, does this actually give a deep clean? Like after you use this and follow up with a toner or micellar water does your face actually feel clean?

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email