Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Triple Action Cleanser can be used in 3 different ways:1. As a cleanser to purify skin2. As a scrub to unclog pores3. As a mask to control shine Unique combination of Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid and 25% Kaolin Clay. Salicylic acid works to remove impurities and excess sebum. Glycolic acid smoothes and evens the skin. Kaolin Clay mattifies the skin for a clear complexion. Allergy-tested. Non-comedogenic. Soap-free. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Oil-free.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum ,, I absolutely love this for mature skin. People think I am my teenage grand daughters mother 💐
Is this good for combination skin?
É para todos os tipos de pele?
Start your review of Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask!
Product Highlights
This is the best scrub and mask yet. It's gentle form makes it great for sensitive skin which I like. Pricing is good and It's always in my bathroom. I use about 1x week since I don't want to over exfoliate. It is great as a mask too and isn't overly drying. Love this product!in reviews
Erika C.
Dover, NH
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask uploaded by Erika C.
Best facial cleansing ever!! This product was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and it’s so far my favorite facial cleansing. I use 2x a day to wash my face and 1x a week as a mask. My skin is sensitive, with blackheads and this product is fantastic! After use I feel my skin really soft. Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask #maskmoment
Monique N.
Rye, NY
Good! Help me a lot to get me face very clean in my morning, fells so fresh... I really like
Misheel M.
Dublin, CA
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask uploaded by Misheel M.
Purchased at: Amazon
MY FAVORITE product it is a french brand and it makes my face feel so clean! the smell is good and it makes my acne go away no time! love the packaging too! One of my favorite masks and definitely recommend to others!
Jacy M.
Whitestown, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only product that has given me that "wow" factor I've been searching for! It's not very often I buy a new product to try, and use every last drop. Sometimes I lose faith in a new product without using up the entire amount. I guess I just have expectations that if a product doesn't show results as fast as i want them to, it's not for me. Acne is a serious issue that's affected my self esteem since I was a kid, and now that I'm an adult, I don't want to waste anymore time or money on a product that is just mediocre. Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask is worth every penny! I found my first one in the clearance section at Ulta, so it was meant to be. I used this as a cleanser once a day, at nighttime. Once a week I also used it as a mask. This helped reduce the severity of my acne almost instantly, improved the overall texture of my skin, and reduced the size of my pores and blackheads. If you're ready for something to finally work for your skin, give Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask a try. #maskmoment
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask uploaded by Yasmeen Y.
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask This product works really well as a scrub, a mask and a cleanser. I usually use Vichy Normaderm Cleansing Gel when I don’t try other products. It works well and keeps my skin super clean. I don’t find time to apply mask during weekdays. The drying time is something I was not able to afford. Also, I like mild scrubbing. This product comes in as a rescue to all the skin issues. This has also kept my breakouts at bay. I have combination skin and would recommend this to oily and acne-prone skin. It is : 3 in 1 product. Super clean face. Mild scrubbing. Improves skin texture. Reduces pores. Dries in 3 minutes. No breakouts.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Cleansing Mask uploaded by Sheila M.
Vichy Laboratoires Noraderm 3in1 Cleansing I bought this stuff for my teenage daughter. She has severe acne and nothing else worked. Within a week of her using this her acne started clearing up. It is on the expensive side but honestly I'd pay double for it since it helped my daughter!!!
Nel V.
Shafter , CA
Do not have enough funds to purchase many different mask do not worry the 3-1 has you covered...has the best moisture and hydration for a lovely baby soft skin!
Amber H.
Clearwater, FL
I don't really like three in one's, and this on didn't like to the hype. The exfoliating part was the only part I liked. But even then I don't use it. I ended us giving it to my mom who looooves it! It suits her needs much better.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have tried a sample of this cleanser for a week and was quite disappointed. The texture was definitely too gritty and aggressive on my combination oily skin. I don't think you should use such an aggressive scrub on your skin so often
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
I've tried out so many cleansing washes but this one is top shelf! Love the feeling and how it lathers! Your skin will feel refreshed, clean and radiant!