Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Replenishing Care Day Moisturizer uploaded by Sandra C.Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Replenishing Care Day Moisturizer uploaded by Yojana milena A.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Anti aging day moisturizer to treat 4 fundamental signs of menopause on skin: loss of density, loss of structure, sagging, and dryness. After 14 years of research and 13 patents, Vichy created a breakthrough Compensating Complex formula that is combines with a high-dose of Pro-Xylane to act on the visible signs of skin aging during menopause. Paraben free. A fresh, enveloping and comfortable texture. Non-sticky, non-shiny. Allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL ALCOHOL DENAT. • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • SYNTHETIC WAX • NYLON-12 • PEG-10 DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • ADENOSINE • DISODIUM EDTA • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE see more...

mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
The best ever I used that for many year I loved this brand it comes with nice packing I’m a repeat user and I loved it. It’s a good value. Of course I always recommend that.
Rachel G.
Mundelein, IL
My mom always told me, "you can't start moisturizing your skin too soon." You don't have to be a certain age to enjoy the benefits of Vichy skin care- I have extremely dry skin and I can FEEL the difference on my face when I use this cream. It even lasts without me having to constantly reapply. The price is the only reason it loses a star as $55 is a bit of a splurge for me for one product.
Karyn K.
Burlington
I found this to be a pretty basic daily moisturizer.  The scent is quite strong, but it does do a decent job of hydrating my skin.  I did notice it helped to improve some dry patches, but for the price, there are better options out there.  I do like Vichy as a brand so I will continue to try out their products, but this wasn't something that really wowed me.
Courtney H.
bordentown, NJ
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I have normal skin that's prone to stress breakouts, but this formulation doesn't cause any irritation. The price is high, but I use a very small amount as needed to make it last longer.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This product helps rejuvenate your skin like no other! My mother uses this every day and can not live without it. This was first recommended to us by my cousins on your trip to Austria. We had a hard time finding the product back in America a few years ago. But now its very easy to find at your local drugstore. It smells great, gives your skin a nice glow, and helps with fine lines and wrinkles!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
I would definitely buy it again. I love this product, my mom and I have used it, the skin absorbs it completely, we used it for a while and it left us the face more firm, soft and hydrated, it is very good for any type of skin since it does not leave the skin dry or greasy.
Megan F.
Great product that I have added to my weekly skincare routine! I will never go back! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and my skin looking clear and beautiful!
Jackie L.
South Pasadena
So moisturizing and light feeling on my skin, It has a refreshing light smell and feel, it does not feel heavy at all.
Maritza I.
Amazing product, it work perfectly for my type of skin which is mix oil and dry, I feel my face more hidrátate
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
Another great moisturizer. I have a naturally dry face. I refuse to use products on my face, but this is one that I religiously use every winter when my face seems to get extra dry. I love this product.

Amazon