BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Multi-Masking Expert Kit; includes: - Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask 15ml - Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask 15ml - Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Mask 15ml. see more...

katy b.
Brighton
This is pretty good value for money especially if you want to try all the masks before investing in a full size one of your favourite!! I’ve only tried one so far but it was so nice one my skin and was so hydrating, I’ll definitely repurchase whichever one I find works best for my skin type!!
Marissa A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love all of their masks. They are hypoallergenic which is great and each one really does what it claims. Their skincare really works well together so if you are looking for a line to complete all your needs this is the brand. Is a medium price range but it is sold at drug stores so you can find a sale.
Paula Bianka Y.
Levittown
All of these three masks are worth of buying. The main ingredient of Vichy products is thermal spa water, where the is no doubt it is great for your skin. I use it one a week and rotate in between, love the feel after each time !
Nerea F.
Really Happy with this product of Vichi. I really feel how my skin is getting better and better. I usually put It in my face before go to bed because I have more time. You will see the effectes of this product soon. But is not the BEST face product I have never seen..
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
I discovered this brand while in Italy where it is all super cheap, so I loaded up my suitcase and brought a bunch home. I am a fan of anything this line offers! Every single product I have used has offered immediate results.
Arianna R.
Corte Madera, CA
Ok, so first of all this is not for someone who wants a quick easy, mess free, fast mask! Its amazing Results come from being tedious and really knowing what areas of your face need which mask product! I am in Esthetician so I’m used to multi masking. Most common or an easy start (tip) for multi-masking is to at least divide your face into sections your t-zone and then rest of face with other mask! Learn where on your face you need or lack certain things and feed your skin! 🤗💁 xo
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love using these masks! Clay when I've had a way too long weekend and the chem peel at least once every 7 days. They smell great and your skin feels amazing after using. Highly recommend
Katelyn E.
I loved being able to try little samples of the three different kinds of face masks. It was effective in making my skin soft. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will continue to buy this
Mackenzie B.
Greenville
Love it, great product for the price. Highly recommend. First time purchasing will purchase again. Gentle on my skin although mine isn’t sensitive. Great product packaging, nice and refreshing.
Erin J.
I love this brand!!! It’s great for your skin!! It’s super gentle not harsh at all. It’s such a good value and price! I would definitely buy this again. 10/10 recommend!!! Love this soooo much I recommend to all my friends!
Gina R.
How exactly does this product work?