BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water enriched with 15 rare minerals. 15 clinical studies have proven the skin health benefits of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties. Completes every skin care regimen and infused in all Vichy skin care products. 100% pure and natural. Preservative free. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Alcohol free. Non comedogenic. Allergy-tested. Based on a clinical study of 24 women: in 4 days catalase activity, an anti free-radical enzyme responsible for skin's defenses, is increased by 20%, in 7 days redness is eliminated and skin dryness score is reduced by 83%, after 1 month significant reduction of the cutaneous signs of irritation: stinging, itching and burning. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
This absolutely fantastic before my moisturizer and after my facial serum because it helps everything melt into the skin much faster and I feel it keeps you hydrated longer. I find that all skin types can use this spray and that's coming from someone with oily skin. This spray can even be used to set makeup if you feel too powdery or dry. The only faulty thing I found about this product is that when you're almost of it, it can get a little messy and not as precise as when it's new and you can't really tell how much you have left when it's running low. I personally feel this product should be moved into a spray bottle, but other than that I highly recommend it!
Hecmaru V.
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water es una solución natural para mejorar la calidad y la salud de la piel. Una combinación única de 15 minerales raros le da a Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water su notable capacidad de fortificar y proteger la piel de los agresores ambientales.                                                                       Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water is a natural solution for boosting skin quality and health. A unique combination of 15 rare minerals gives Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water its remarkable ability to fortify & protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I started using this in my new skincare routine and it wasn't all I thought it would be. My skin is very vibrant, clear and smooth right now but only because of the other things I use to take care of it. I tried this for 3 weeks straight and then I stopped using to see if it'd make a difference and no. I'm very disappointed in it. Although it is very refreshing it's more of just a luxury item for me. Not something that I would say even makes a difference. Just feels nice to spray it onto your skin. I'd like to say I used it as a primer for my makeup as well and i also didn't notice a change when I stopped using it :(
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Stafford, VA
It's hard to wrong with aerosol thermal waters, but I really love this one! I feel extra fancy when I mist my face with this. I love it on a hot summer day to set my makeup instead of setting powder. I also notice a good difference in the moisture level of my skin when I'm consistent with this!
Nathalia L.
Nathalia L.
It's amazing what this Vichy water does to the skin. I've been using it for about a month and from day one I noticed a difference in my skin. This thermal water is in my daily routine, after cleansing the skin I use it and have a hydrated skin sensation as if I had used a powerful moisturizer, gives elasticity and skin freshness. I recommend this product. Age: 23, Skin type: oily.
Tayler S.
Tayler S.
Spokane
I love this product so much. I used to not be very interested in thermal waters/hydrating sprays/etc. being under the impression that since I have oily skin I didn't need extra moisture. Boy was I wrong. Not only does this do the trick on days where my skin needs some refreshing but it's awesome to set your makeup with.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love how this feels cool on your face. Even if you don't put it in the fridge, it still has a really nice feel to it. It's unscented which I like. Refrigerate before use and enjoy the feeling. This can be bought at Sephora or from the brand site.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
EN: I just love this product. Is insane to me. I use to go walk every morning and like everybody know right now the sun it's getting harder everyday and my skin feel more thirsty... this aqua thermal help my face to feel hydrated. So natural ... not grassy.... every skin type. Just love.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
My new obsessions are mineral water sprays. Perfect for anytime ; at the pool or beach to use as a refresher to give your face moisture after a long day and to refresh your makeup or before makeup as a hydrating primer
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
I love using this when I travel as the air on the plane dries your face out. So refreshing and effective. I recommend everyone try this when traveling. I bought mine from CVS and was surprised to find it there.