BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water enriched with 15 rare minerals. 15 clinical studies have proven the skin health benefits of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties. Completes every skin care regimen and infused in all Vichy skin care products. 100% pure and natural. Preservative free. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Alcohol free. Non comedogenic. Allergy-tested. Based on a clinical study of 24 women: in 4 days catalase activity, an anti free-radical enzyme responsible for skin's defenses, is increased by 20%, in 7 days redness is eliminated and skin dryness score is reduced by 83%, after 1 month significant reduction of the cutaneous signs of irritation: stinging, itching and burning. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Hydrating, light mist. Get you through dry winter weather or mist yourself to keep cool in hot summer weather." in 7 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin. This product is great after a hot shower or even if you want to refresh your makeup the day." in 4 reviews
s r.
Water in an aerosol sounds bougie but it's not just any water it's THERMAL water. It's great for sensitive skin. Thermal water has many benefits and living in a congested city like New York it's a must have product. Vichy being the #1 brand in European pharmacies so you know it's GOOD stuff. I use it after I cleanse my face for a refreshing feeling and occasionally throughout the day.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this product! Great as a refreshing mist, to keep makeup looking fresh, or as a setting spray- definitely recommend that everyone have at least one bottle of this on the go for use when it is hot outside
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
This absolutely fantastic before my moisturizer and after my facial serum because it helps everything melt into the skin much faster and I feel it keeps you hydrated longer. I find that all skin types can use this spray and that's coming from someone with oily skin. This spray can even be used to set makeup if you feel too powdery or dry. The only faulty thing I found about this product is that when you're almost of it, it can get a little messy and not as precise as when it's new and you can't really tell how much you have left when it's running low. I personally feel this product should be moved into a spray bottle, but other than that I highly recommend it!
Melissa R.
Pasadena , CA
I started using this in my new skincare routine and it wasn't all I thought it would be. My skin is very vibrant, clear and smooth right now but only because of the other things I use to take care of it. I tried this for 3 weeks straight and then I stopped using to see if it'd make a difference and no. I'm very disappointed in it. Although it is very refreshing it's more of just a luxury item for me. Not something that I would say even makes a difference. Just feels nice to spray it onto your skin. I'd like to say I used it as a primer for my makeup as well and i also didn't notice a change when I stopped using it :(
Nathalia L.
It's amazing what this Vichy water does to the skin. I've been using it for about a month and from day one I noticed a difference in my skin. This thermal water is in my daily routine, after cleansing the skin I use it and have a hydrated skin sensation as if I had used a powerful moisturizer, gives elasticity and skin freshness. I recommend this product. Age: 23, Skin type: oily.
Tayler S.
Spokane
I love this product so much. I used to not be very interested in thermal waters/hydrating sprays/etc. being under the impression that since I have oily skin I didn't need extra moisture. Boy was I wrong. Not only does this do the trick on days where my skin needs some refreshing but it's awesome to set your makeup with.
Daniela M.
EN: I just love this product. Is insane to me. I use to go walk every morning and like everybody know right now the sun it's getting harder everyday and my skin feel more thirsty... this aqua thermal help my face to feel hydrated. So natural ... not grassy.... every skin type. Just love.
Kristine S.
My new obsessions are mineral water sprays. Perfect for anytime ; at the pool or beach to use as a refresher to give your face moisture after a long day and to refresh your makeup or before makeup as a hydrating primer
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Ok I am a die heart Vichy fan. This stuff is great after spending the day in the sun and makes your skin feel like a million bucks. It's gentle and feels wonderful on your skin. I will be a repeat customer for sure.
BLUSH Z.
I love using this when I travel as the air on the plane dries your face out. So refreshing and effective. I recommend everyone try this when traveling. I bought mine from CVS and was surprised to find it there.