BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Clay face mask / face masque rich in two white clays [Kaolin, Bentonite] that act to draw out excess sebum and impurities from the skin. This clay mask is combined with Aloe Vera extracts to hydrate and soothe skin, and with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A quick and deep skin detox mineral mask for purified pores and softer feeling skin. Immediately after application, surface impurities like dirt, pollution, and makeup are removed leaving skin feeling cleansed, more comfortable and mattified. In 1 month, pores look less visible and skin quality is improved. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, KAOLIN, ARGILLA, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCER I N, CAPRYL, APRI C TRIGLYCERIDE, CI 77891, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS STARCH, C I 77499, C I 77492, C I 77491, ALLANTOIN, CETEARETH-20, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM see more...

• Does this mask dry out the skin to much? Also, is it safe for sen...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mask that actually shows results. I don't want ...3 Answers
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Vichy PORE PURIFYING CLAY MASK with 2 MINERAL CLAYS" aims to make less visible pores and make you look beautiful skin. This made me create many expectations of my skin. The mask has a thick texture, with strong smell of minerals. It applies easily. During the waiting time, the mask felt like it was drying and felt lighter. After 5 minutes, remove it with warm water. It was very easy to remove. My face felt soft and clean. The pores are decreased a little after using it twice. It is reasonably priced considering that it is not necessary to apply lots of it. This product filled my expectations and I would buy it. Highly recommended. I received this product for free from PINCHme but all opinion are my own.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I recently had to pleasure of trying this mask for free from Pinchme and I am glad I did. It's not like some of the other mask I have tried in the past. This Vichy mineral pore purifying facial clay mask actually smells really nice. It has a nice mild pleasant scent, floral I think. It spreads nicely, dries without making my face stiff. It is also non drying unlike some others I have use. I love it, recommends and will continue to use. I gave it 4 stars will because it is a bit pricy for me, may not be for someone else.
JAYLEEN G.
Corona, CA
I was looking for a fast, reliable and effective mask. I bought this at target and had a $7/1 coupon. So for $13 this was a great deal. I don't care for the smell, but since it's only on for 3-5 mins; it's tolerable. My skin instantly felt softer and cleaner. I could see the difference in my pores immediately. I use it every other day (so about 3 times a week) I've seen a major difference. Going to try other Vichy products soon!! I recommend!!!!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I loved the cool sensation when I applied on my face.. The smell was awesome too! You can feel it working it started to tingle a lil bit! Not like a bad tingle that I wanted to wash it off.. I left on for 10mins and washed off. My skin was smooth!
Lexus R.
This product was ok i didnt see much of a difference but my face did feel a different the price wasnt so bad so all in all it wasnt my fav but wasnt the worst product ive tried
Divya B.
This mask feels so wonderful on my face. I love how it felt when it was on my face drying. This was my first time using it. It also came in a really nice package.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
im so i love with the Vichy brand and this particular product is one of my fav, it really purifies the skin,such great cuality
Isabel P.
Bolingbrook
I really love it its amazing i really recommended this product for the skin care
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
I got to try this clay face mask in a CVS beauty bag I received. It's great the mask makes your pores shrink and that's amazing. I do love how I don't have to cake on this clay mask. That less is more on this clay mask is very impressive. I use it twice a week and it gives me great results. There is a scent to this face mask. But it's not too strong of a fragrance. So it doesn't over power my nose. The price point for this mask is $15-$20 and to me that's a lot but totally worth how fast this clay mask. I would love to see what other masks come from from this brand it's masks a great. Won't dry out my face after I wash of the clay.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I tried this Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask I received in a Target Beauty Box (I think). It goes on smoothly and has excellent coverage with not a lot of product. It came with 2
Sample packs and I think I can get 2 uses out of each pack. The smell is strong. While you can smell the clay, it seems like they have added a lot of fragrance. It’s not my favorite.

The texture is very light so you don’t feel as if your face is suffocating. It comes off REALLY easy which is one reason I will use this again. My face felt really clean afterwards and I can see myself
Buying a full size of this.
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO
I'm looking for a mask that actually shows results. I don't want to have to do a mask every night ( plus I know that's not good) Does this clay mask help to diminish the size of pores?
Prisci C.
Does this mask dry out the skin to much? Also, is it safe for sensitive skin? Thanks!