BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #62 in Face Masks

Clay face mask / face masque rich in two white clays [Kaolin, Bentonite] that act to draw out excess sebum and impurities from the skin. This clay mask is combined with Aloe Vera extracts to hydrate and soothe skin, and with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A quick and deep skin detox mineral mask for purified pores and softer feeling skin. Immediately after application, surface impurities like dirt, pollution, and makeup are removed leaving skin feeling cleansed, more comfortable and mattified. In 1 month, pores look less visible and skin quality is improved. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, KAOLIN, ARGILLA, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCER I N, CAPRYL, APRI C TRIGLYCERIDE, CI 77891, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS STARCH, C I 77499, C I 77492, C I 77491, ALLANTOIN, CETEARETH-20, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM see more...

• Does this mask dry out the skin to much? Also, is it safe for sen...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mask that actually shows results. I don't want ...3 Answers
Valerie M.
I actually like this mask a lot more than I thought I would. I've never used the Vichy brand and didn't know what to expect. It's very thick and coats well, feels smooth and soft, and also doesn't dry out on your face like most other clays. It does dry down a bit bit not that clumpy, hard, pulls tight on your face kind. My pores did seem smaller and more refined but the real reason I like it is because it got rid of a horrible cystic acne on my chin in 3 days! No red, swollen, painful bump....it just slowly went down from using this. For my acne, this is what I'll use to help!
Lana O.
I would have to be honest and say your results with this brand of face cream isnt to my liking..trust me as a Beauty Advisor I have tried almost every face product on the market and know from experience which ones actually let you see an improvement and which just have hype but no back up to their claim ...and lets face it there is no miracle cure for keeping your skin youthful except surgery or botox which i do not recommend
Nikki F.
Vichy pore clay mask was awesome! I bought a sample on Amazon, I was so satisfied with this mask! The minerals used are perfect, they work together so well to create a good balance for your face, I like how cooling the mask feels, it's nice an thick, it feels like it's sticking to gunk an drawing them out, once you rinse you can see how healthy your skin is from it, an you can see how clean your pores are! My face was nice an matte after it didn't shine out my skin but it did have a healthy hue, I could see an feel how soft an smooth my face was, my face looked so happy an balanced! I really enjoyed using this mask it's very satisfying an effective! I do recommend you try this an see I'm glad I did! Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask
Richelle L.
The Plains
Absolutely detested this mask. It was horribly messy to mix from the order form. It was hard to apply with the applicator. The mask would not mix completely so there were quite a lot of chunks still left in the mix. On my skin, it was impossible to apply a thin and equal layer and ended up being a very thick and uneven mask. Half of it fell off due to weight a couple minutes after wearing it.
Jasmin L.
This product smells very fresh and earthy. It’s really easy to apply and I say a difference after only one use. I use this then rinse then apply my makeup. My makeup looks so much more flawless on the days I use this. The price is okay to me because a little goes a long way and I’ll definitely be repurchasing this again.
Kaitlan A.
Let me start off by saying that the packaging of this clay mask is absolutely beautiful! It is a glass jar with a mirrored top. It feels fresh and not overly drying. A little pricey but averagely priced compared to other Vichy products. I actually saw results with this mask and I would definitely purchase it again.
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
I got to try this clay face mask in a CVS beauty bag I received. It's great the mask makes your pores shrink and that's amazing. I do love how I don't have to cake on this clay mask. That less is more on this clay mask is very impressive. I use it twice a week and it gives me great results. There is a scent to this face mask. But it's not too strong of a fragrance. So it doesn't over power my nose. The price point for this mask is $15-$20 and to me that's a lot but totally worth how fast this clay mask. I would love to see what other masks come from from this brand it's masks a great. Won't dry out my face after I wash of the clay.
Meghan S.
Birmingham
This was my first time trying this product and I loved it! The price was a little bit high, but it’s a good value for what it does. I bought it from TJMaxx and it was well represented through the packaging and marketing. The only thing I disliked was the size, but again, it’s worth the money.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I tried this Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask I received in a Target Beauty Box (I think). It goes on smoothly and has excellent coverage with not a lot of product. It came with 2
Sample packs and I think I can get 2 uses out of each pack. The smell is strong. While you can smell the clay, it seems like they have added a lot of fragrance. It’s not my favorite.

The texture is very light so you don’t feel as if your face is suffocating. It comes off REALLY easy which is one reason I will use this again. My face felt really clean afterwards and I can see myself
Buying a full size of this.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This mask is ok. It was a little weird to apply because it pretty much just sticks to where you put it so it felt like it took a while to cover my face. I could definitely feel it working though, and I do feel like it helped my pores a litttle. I kind of wish that it was also exfoliating though.
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO
I'm looking for a mask that actually shows results. I don't want to have to do a mask every night ( plus I know that's not good) Does this clay mask help to diminish the size of pores?
Prisci C.
Does this mask dry out the skin to much? Also, is it safe for sensitive skin? Thanks!