BY VICHY LABORATOIRES #93 in Face Masks

Clay face mask / face masque rich in two white clays [Kaolin, Bentonite] that act to draw out excess sebum and impurities from the skin. This clay mask is combined with Aloe Vera extracts to hydrate and soothe skin, and with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function and protect against aggressors. A quick and deep skin detox mineral mask for purified pores and softer feeling skin. Immediately after application, surface impurities like dirt, pollution, and makeup are removed leaving skin feeling cleansed, more comfortable and mattified. In 1 month, pores look less visible and skin quality is improved. Paraben free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Allergy Tested, Tested Under Dermatological Control. Ingredients: AQUA, KAOLIN, ARGILLA, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCER I N, CAPRYL, APRI C TRIGLYCERIDE, CI 77891, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS STARCH, C I 77499, C I 77492, C I 77491, ALLANTOIN, CETEARETH-20, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM see more...

Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask
  • "Love this mask. My skin is combination & sensitive and this works amazingly. Effective! Clears skin, brightens, and makes it so smooth! I first bought a sample, and now I have the full size because I loved it so much. 10/10 would recommend if you have skin like mine!" in 30 reviews
Valerie M.
I actually like this mask a lot more than I thought I would. I've never used the Vichy brand and didn't know what to expect. It's very thick and coats well, feels smooth and soft, and also doesn't dry out on your face like most other clays. It does dry down a bit bit not that clumpy, hard, pulls tight on your face kind. My pores did seem smaller and more refined but the real reason I like it is because it got rid of a horrible cystic acne on my chin in 3 days! No red, swollen, painful bump....it just slowly went down from using this. For my acne, this is what I'll use to help!
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
I'm in love with this clay mask (probably a favorite). I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first because the (amazing) scent was so strong. The only reason I was skeptical is because typically whenever a product has a strong scent means it has fragrance in it which can mean it also has a lot of alcohol (which causes dry skin). However, I tried it anyway and fell IN LOVE. It decreases the size of my pores, exfoliates and takes any dead skin away, and most importantly I usually use this whenever I start to have breakouts and not even kidding, within two days my breakouts are gone. Highly recommend!
Christina J.
Muskogee
This face clay was truly amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin with large pores! This clay helped minimize my pores within 2 weeks. I use this product twice a week and it leaves my skin so soft and clean. I would recommend this product to anyone that is needing something that actually works to reduce pores and leaves the face so clean and smooth at the same time! You get a lot of product in this jar and a little goes a long way! I’ve had my same jar for 4 months now and I use it twice a week! Worth it!
jana r.
Columbia, MO
This clay mask is lovely. It definitely tightens your pores right up! I love to use it as directed but sometimes... If my pores are looking big and I need to get dressed up, I will just layer a thin bit just over the problem areas a few minutes prior to makeup. I wipe it away and viola, tight pores and smooth skin!
P.S. the clay smells amazing Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I got to try this clay face mask in a CVS beauty bag I received. It's great the mask makes your pores shrink and that's amazing. I do love how I don't have to cake on this clay mask. That less is more on this clay mask is very impressive. I use it twice a week and it gives me great results. There is a scent to this face mask. But it's not too strong of a fragrance. So it doesn't over power my nose. The price point for this mask is $15-$20 and to me that's a lot but totally worth how fast this clay mask. I would love to see what other masks come from from this brand it's masks a great. Won't dry out my face after I wash of the clay.
Meghan S.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying this product and I loved it! The price was a little bit high, but it’s a good value for what it does. I bought it from TJMaxx and it was well represented through the packaging and marketing. The only thing I disliked was the size, but again, it’s worth the money.
Jessica K.
muskegon
I got this in a sample size on Amazon prime for $4 and it’s a great mask for cleaning out your pores without burning sensitive skin. I would definitely like to buy the full size version from Vichy eventually!!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I tried this Vichy Mineral Pore Purifying Facial Clay Mask I received in a Target Beauty Box (I think). It goes on smoothly and has excellent coverage with not a lot of product. It came with 2
Sample packs and I think I can get 2 uses out of each pack. The smell is strong. While you can smell the clay, it seems like they have added a lot of fragrance. It’s not my favorite.

The texture is very light so you don’t feel as if your face is suffocating. It comes off REALLY easy which is one reason I will use this again. My face felt really clean afterwards and I can see myself
Buying a full size of this.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I got 0.5 fl oz sample jar of this and it lasted about 2 months. I find it best to apply with a brush. This mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed but that's about it. I did not notice any difference when it comes to those clogged pores on the nose. I do have pores that clog very easily.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This mask is ok. It was a little weird to apply because it pretty much just sticks to where you put it so it felt like it took a while to cover my face. I could definitely feel it working though, and I do feel like it helped my pores a litttle. I kind of wish that it was also exfoliating though.
Katie S.
I'm looking for a mask that actually shows results. I don't want to have to do a mask every night ( plus I know that's not good) Does this clay mask help to diminish the size of pores?
Prisci C.
Does this mask dry out the skin to much? Also, is it safe for sensitive skin? Thanks!
Suaad A.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Vichy is the one of my favorite skin brand to me but I didn’t try this ..will get it and talk about it soon